Chapter 2

I wake up to find there is weight around my waist. I turn my head and see Natsu. I sigh, too tired to yell at him. I look at my clock and see that its 4:25 on Wensday. A few more hours of sleep won't hurt. School starts at 9:40 after all. I close my eyes and fall fast asleep again.

     When I wake back up, Natsu's arms are still drapped over me. I move them off me and stand up, looking at the clock. 7:14, plenty of time. I grab some cloths and walk to the bathroom throwing them on. I walk out wearing a purple crop-top that says 'Stars and Galaxies' and blue jean shorts. I walk to the kitchen and start to make pancakes and bacon. I hear a sleepy Natsu walk over to me with a yawn.
     "Yo Luce~. Why did you leave, it was comfortable.." He said sounding very tired.
     "Well," I look at the time," It is 7:30, so I had to get up to get ready and make breakfast." I stated as I flip a pancake.
     He sat down on a chair putting his head down of the table,"You wouldn't happen to have any of my old cloths here would ya?"
     I think for a minute, "I might, actually. Look in the dresser by the door where you used to keep your stuff."
     He stood up slowly and walked to the dresser and opened it. He gasped when he saw his cloths were still here."I wasn't expecting these to still be here!" He exclaimed and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a T-shirt and walked to the bathroom to throw them on. When he walked out of the bathroom I set a plate of pancakes and bacon in front of the seat he would always sit at, placing my own in the seat across from it, where I usually sat. He sat down and started eating, as did I. "So are we still heading to Mira's Bar and Cafe?" He asked and I nodded.
     "If you want to. We could go tomorrow and eat there. Its habit to cook in the mornings, so I didn't even think about that." I stated with a sigh.
     He smiled,"Okay! Its a date!" When he said that I felt my face heat up as I blushed. I looked down at my food and continued to eat the fluffy pancake.
     "Will do."

     We walked to school with each other,"Okay, so Natsu."
     He looked at me,"What is it Luce?"
     "No flirting with girls while we are doing this fake dating thing. Alright?" My heart sank as I said fake dating. I've had a crush on him since we were 8 years old, and that still lasts till today, I just didn't realize it until now.
     He nods,"Wow Luce. I know I act like a playboy, but I'm not heartless. I wasn't planning on it." He puts on a hurt face and I giggle a little, he smiles.
     "Anyways, I normally go to maths early, but if you want to do something else, then I'm all ears." I stated hoping he had something else to do.
     He tapped his chin,"Why don't we go to the cafeteria?"
     "We already had breakfast.." I said in disbelief.
      He laughed and shook his head,"I ment to see friends. Not to eat, but I wouldn't mind more pancakes. Where did you learn how to cook so good Luce?" He looks to me waiting for my answer.
     I giggled,"We used to cook together all the time Natsu, I just never stopped cooking."
     "Ohhh.. That makes sense." He paused and stoped walking,"Hey Luce?"
     I stop walking as well, turning to face Natsu,"What is it Natsu?"
     "Um, well, since my mother doesn't have much time left, the doctors only expect a month or so, I was wondering if I could stay at your place after wards. Only until I can find my own or somewhere else to go, I'll help pay for rent and stuff.." He rubbed the back of his neck.
     I smiled,"Of course Natsu, what type of best friend would I be to say no? And rent is very cheap. Its only 2000 jewl! So I get a grate deal on the studio." It really is a good deal, most are about 5000 jewl or sometimes more.
     He hugs me tightly,"Thank you Luce."
     I hug him back,"No problem Natsu, now shall we head to the cafeteria?"
     He let's go of me and nods, we head to the cafeteria and are greeted by a group of people.
     "Heya Natsu!" A raving haired kid calls out waving to the two of us. Natsu waves back.
     "Hey Grey! How's it goin'?" He asked as he highfived the ravin haired.
     "LU-CHAN!!" I hear someone shout, I turn to see who it is and I see Levi running to me arms wide open.
     I hug her and she hugs me tightly,"Hey Levi." I say with a smile. I look up to see a tall guy with long black hair. "Gajell?" I say questionably.
     He nods,"What's up Bunny Girl? Levi don't suffocate her." He says as Levi squeeze me tighter.
     "Love rival!!" I hear someone call and I'm tackled by the girl. I hug her back and see that its none other than Juvia.
     "Hey Juvia! How have you been?"
     "Juvia's doing good! What about you?"
     "I'm doing well myself." I say with a smile.
     Natsu is standing by, talking to Grey sternly as they both keep turning to me, I blush slightly to see that a red haired girl was walking to us.
     "Lucy?" She asks.
     "That's me!" I say with a smile, then it hits me, its Erza."How ya been Erza?"
     She smiles,"I'm doing good."
     "That's good!" I hug her.
     When we release the hug, I feel an arm around my shoulder. "Heya Lucy~" I turn my head to see that its Grey, I push his arm off my shoulder and role my eyes.
     "G-Grey-Sama!!" Juvia yelled to Grey.
     "GREY!!" Natsu yelled and started to chase after the poor guy. He messed up in Natsu's eyes.
     "Wow, haven't seen Natsu react like that for a while." Levi said winking at me.
     I've missed this group.