Chapter 2 (Tickle fest)

•Tickle Fest•
Armin laid on his side, hugging his arms close as he was encapsulated by the covers on top of him. Everything felt so uncomfortable. The air was stuffy, his toes were freezing, and Armin's mind couldn't break away from the images of the ongoing war with the titans. Nothing in particular happened that day, it was just a normal mission. The legion rode outside
the wall using a strategy Armin helped create. The mission wasn't a failure either, it actually went very well..but then why did the blond feel like this? Why did he feel like he was going to go crazy if he didn't scream and cry out his misery?
The young soldier brought the thin sheet over his bare chest, closing his eyes and letting out a shaky breath. However, as he did so, he felt a hand gently pull the sheet up and a comforting warmness join him in the bed. An arm wrapped around his waist and pulled him close.
Armin instantly knew who it was and smiled to himself...Eren always knew when to help him. He scooted back into the other's warmth and closed his eyes. He felt Eren's fingers move down to his stomach and heard a snicker behind him. Shit- this was a mistake! Suddenly, Eren started rapidly moving the tips of his fingers along Armin's bare stomach, causing a surge of laugher to burst from Armin's mouth "Eren! Eren, stop!" He spoke, trying to keep himself from laughing loudly, but failing. The younger male turned onto his back to attempt and push the other away, but instead Eren just moved on top of him and continued the tickle fest. "Huh? I can't hear you over all this laughter?" The green eyed boy said, obviously satisfied with his successful sneak attack.
"I said stop, please. It hurts to laugh this much." Armin answered softly through his chuckles "Eren, I said-" he was cut off by a sudden kiss from his friend, which Armin responded with closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around Eren's neck. The kiss lasted for a few seconds before loud footsteps could be heard coming their way "Jaeger! Arlert!" Their corporal shouted angrily. "Shit!" Eren said and got up, giving Armin a quick peck on the lips and hurrying to the top bunk. Yeah. Eren always knew how to make Armin feel better.