Grown Up

"Look, there ain't nothing I can help you with, Lady. I'm trying to fix something here." The irritable iron-dragon slayer grumbled.

"Well maybe if you lost the attitude and bothered to look at my face, you'd see exactly what you could do for me." You rolled your eyes at him, crossing your arms underneath your chest.

"Who do you think you're talking to la--" He swallowed his words when he actually bothered to turn around. "Y-YN? When did you... Grow up?"

"I tried to do it consistently throughout my life. In fact, I think most human beings do. Excluding you of course, you ass!" You scolded him. "I mean who talks to people like that? All I did was ask for some help."

Gajeel tried to shake his head to clear his mind. It definitely wasn't working. Who wore that kind of outfit that you had on? Fishnet stockings that went up to your waist, with a pair of pants so ripped that they were practically hanging off of you. And then a skimpy little crop top to boot? He had to stop himself from reacting.

"W-what do you need help with, YN? I haven't seen you in... years."

"Yeah, well that happens when you chicken out on your first time." You pouted at him. "Maybe it was just your nerves. Or maybe it was the fact that I looked like a child."

"No! It wasn't either..."

"Well, do I look for grown-up now? Can you stop fixing whatever it is that you're fucking with and give me a fuck?" You smiled at him, crinkling your eyes playfully.

"I, uh, I don't know how to say this..." Gajeel rubbed the back of his head with the wrench in his hand. "I'm... seeing someone."

"Tch." You rolled your eyes and popped your hip out to the side. "Figures. I know that body's been fit from day one. You probably got hotties and thotties all over you. That's fine. It's whatever. I just thought I'd give you a good go when I saw you here."

"What the fuck is a thottie?" He growled, annoyed by your words. "And like you'd know how to give a 'good go' anyway. I left because I didn't want a little virgin under me, crying 'ow this' and 'go slow' that."

"Tch. You don't even know how I like it." You turned around to leave, but you knew this game. Gajeel was quick to anger, but that anger came in at least two flavors: absolute, irrational fury and sexual tension. You hoped he was giving you the latter.

"What, you think you can just show up, try and tease me and then leave like it's no big deal?" He stepped closer to you, looming over.

"Yeah, yeah I do, hard head." You resorted to name calling, without even turning around. But you did stop. And damn, was he happy you stopped.

He had a close up look at you now. Everything had developed. You had learned how to dress yourself in something other than the laziest clothes. You weren't so timid anymore.

"I want to take a look at you." He growled again. That would be okay, right? Looking at someone? That wasn't any kind of infidelity.

"Just take a picture as I walk away. Go back to your, whatever it was that you were pretending to do right and your girl you're pretending to do right." You kept pushing, knowing Gajeel.

"Hey!" He grabbed your arm sternly, but not painfully, and turned you around. "You don't tell me what to do. It's not like you ever bothered to find me."

"Nope." You popped the p as you stared him in his face. "I found some good dick and forgot all about you."

"You're full of shit." His hand hadn't left your arm yet and for some reason, his body was drifting closer and closer to your own. "You come in here, you insult me, threaten to walk away and then tell me that you think you found better dick than mine? You really did grow up. Right into a cold-hearted bitch."

"Cold-hearted, hot-pussied, iron-deficient, know-it-all, grown-up bitch." You licked your lips. "Please and thank you."

He swallowed and felt his breathing get shallow. This was going too far. He wasn't trying to cheat on Levy, but damn if he wasn't just a second away from it with no guilt. It sounded like you had grown into the woman of his dream. Was he just supposed to let you walk away?

You ran your fingers down the studs on the arm that wasn't touching you, causing him to shiver involuntarily as he glared into your face, willing you to be some figment of his imagination. You looked down at his crotch, smirking at the obvious reaction he was having to you.

"Don't look at that, you pervert." He scoffed at you, trying not to blush.

"What? You want me to touch it instead?" You reached your hand towards it, ready to grasp, but Gajeel grabbed your wrist before you achieved your goal.

"Don't fucking touch. Don't you have any manners?" He scolded you as his glare continued to bore into your face.

"No, I'm afraid I've lost them. Can you help me find them? I think I left them in your bed." You stepped close enough to Gajeel that you could feel his warm breath caress your face. "Because I won't say 'Please fuck me' but I will say 'Please fuck harder'."

Gajeel stared at you for just a minute longer. Then, he made his decision. Keeping hold of your wrist, he began a very quick walk back to his apartment, praying that no one would see him and his erection.

"Hey, watch out! I'm wearing heels you know!" You tried to keep up with him, but kept tripping over the cobblestone.

"Your fault for wearing dumbass shoes."

"Your fault for not noticing me in other clothes."

"Your fault for not filling out any clothes at all."

"Your fault for not bothering to see what was underneath them."

"Well, damn, I guess I'll have to fix that." Gajeel mumbled as he stopped and threw you over his shoulder. He was sick of you stumbling over everything. And he was ready to do this before any guilt at all kicked in.