Sexed Up

"You're fucking with me right?" You asked as Gajeel threw you onto his bed. "That can't be her."

You pointed at a picture on his bedside table of the two of them together.

"Why the fuck not? Strip." He commanded and he tore off his shirt.

"She's a fucking child. What is she, fourteen? You're one sick fuck." You pulled your shirt off, revealing a bursting brassiere.

"Only unless you mean sick like amazing. Fucking hell, where'd you hide those tits last time I saw you?" He pushed down his boxers and his pants all in one go.

"Why? Should I let your girlfriend borrow some? I got plenty to spare." You unclipped the bra and threw it to the side. Gajeel licked his lips again at the sight of your breasts bouncing free. Damn, he had missed boobs.

"Her pussy is good enough. Nice and tight. That's all I need." He replied gruffly.

As you pulled your pants off, you revealed that you didn't have any panties on underneath those fishnets.

"Stop there." Gajeel climbed onto bed in front of you. "I'm going to fuck you through these."

"Aww, poor Gajeel, dick so small it can fit through such a tiny hole. Must be practice from putting it in your little girlie" You taunted him, even though you saw the formidable size of his manhood.

He roared in return and ripped a hole in the crotch of your tights. Man-handling you, he also decided to flip you onto your knees, pushing your back down until your chest hit the bed.

Then, he spanked your ass so hard it left a hand print.

"YeSS, Daddy~" You moaned out loud. He was shaken to his core. Levy couldn't stand any pain at all. In fact, it was always slow and gentle and quiet. She didn't want to bother anyone.

"You're a sick, perverted brat, YN. I'm going to really have to teach you some manners." He didn't want to admit it, but he was turned on he was practically oozing.

"Beg me for it." He leaned down and whispered in your ear.

"Please!~" You cried out as you felt his cock rub between your legs, causing you to whimper.

"What happened to Daddy?" He asked gruffly, giving you another eardrum-cracking spank. "Say 'Please, Daddy'." He was really getting into this.

"Oh, please, Daddy!" You began moving your hips forwards and backwards, just to get a little friction from him.

"Please what, brat?" He rubbed against you as well, even bothering to rub his hand against your red ass.

"Please, fuck me instead of that little stick you keep around." You whined seductively.

"Just don't bitch to me if you think it hurts. You asked for it." He braced himself with one hand on your lower back and the other guiding his throbbing member inside of you.

"Oh no, Daddy~ I would never! I begged you for it!" You moaned as Gajeel took a moment to adjust, sliding in and out of you slowly at first. But quickly, he picked up the pace.

The slap of his pelvis against you ass turned you on and you couldn't help but ball your hands into fists and moan out loud in pleasure.

"Oh, fuck," Gajeel groaned. "She just bitches to me while we fuck. MMM! Fucking... ugh, you take it like a pro. Like a little fucking brat should!"

"Yeah! Well... I like your dick! Fucking filling me up like it's supposed to do!" You moaned loudly as Gajeel's hands found themselves on your womanhood and lower stomach.

"Oh fuck! I can feel my fucking cock pushing in and out of you! Damn it, how do you feel so good!?" He cried out as he pushed into you harder, in an attempt to keep feeling himself.

"Don't be selfish... Touch my clit, Daddy~"

"You're the selfish little brat. Walking up to me, MMM!" He thrust extra hard into you, causing the breath to be pushed out of your lungs. "Acting like I owe you dick, MMM!" Another hard pump. "Like you're gonna just get some because you're fucking hot now." His hand drifted lower and began playing with you, still feeling himself moving in and out of your slick body.

"Call me selfish all you want, doesn't matter," You let out a feminine moan, "I get what I want!"

"You fucking do, don't you? You're awful! You're a fucking homewrecker, aren't you?" He slapped your ass again and watched it jiggle even more than what his hips were making it do. Then, he pulled out of you quickly and pushed your hips so that you fell onto your back.

Examining your face, he noticed that it was red and your eyes were glassy. You had opened your legs wide for him and he thought he heard you whimper slightly at the lack of fullness you now felt.

"Say it." He commanded.

"I'm an awful homewrecker, Daddy~ I just wanted your cock!"

"Now you got it." He slammed back into you. "What do you want now, spoiled little brat?"

"yoUR CUM!" You screamed out. "Fucking, fuck! Give me your cum, give it to me!" Your own orgasm came in waves throughout your body as Gajeel continued to pump in and out of you.

"Yeah, take it like a good girl. Mmm, take all of it." He slowed down as he felt his own juices spew out of him and deep inside you. He felt high as he collapsed on top of you.

"Why the fuck are you here now, YN?" He closed his eyes and asked through panting breaths.

"To steal you." You whispered.

"Consider me stolen."