The Winter Solider's Daughter

Intro: My name is Julia Barnes and I'm fourteen years old. I'm also daughter of the one and only Winter Solider. Or to some Bucky, but for me he's just dad. Steve Rogers told me when I was younger about my father, and about how they fought in World War 2, and how my father became the Winter Solider. I have always thought my dad was the coolest person I have ever met, but some people think other wise. 

                                               Chapter 1

     Julia's POV

     I was walking down the hallways of S.H.E.I.L.D  headquarters in New York, my dad and I have been staying at S.H.E.I.L.D for awhile now. Maybe two years? Anyway like I was saying I was walking down the hallways, then I heard someone scream in pain a few doors down from where I was standing.

     So of course I run down to see what happened, when I got there I saw my friend James sitting on the floor bleeding badly and had a few bruises on his face. James is Steve Rogers and Black Widow's son. We have friends for our whole life, so I got really worried not sure if he will be OK.

     "James what happened?" I asked him looking over his wounds. "Hydra," and that's all he said. That can't be true I thought Hydra was taken down at the core? I thought to myself. Then I really knew he was telling the truth, because there was a Hydra symbol burned onto his wrist. "James I'll be right back, don't move. Got it?" He nodded his head in response.

        I ran up the stairs as fast I could hoping James would be OK, "Dad! Steve!" I yelled at the top of the stairs. Apparently they were in a meeting because they looked pissed off. "Julia this better be something important!" Dad told me with Steve by his side. "Follow me!" I told them . "Bucky you go and I'll tell you about the meeting later," Steve told him.

        I didn't wait for him to answer, I Just took his metal arm and ran down stairs. "Slow down!" My dad told me as we were close to the bottom of the stairs. I didn't listen though, the only thing I could think about and that was James. We finally reached the bottom of the stairs and I sprinted down the hall to the room were James was, with my dad not far behind.

        "James I'm back," I told him, he only opened his eyes to see me. I guess he was to weak to talk. My dad slowly walked in and saw James. "We need him to see Banner," he told me and I nodded. I went to help James up but he wouldn't let me, saying he could walk a little.

        I guess he got his voice to work a little because he now started to talk about what Hydra agents did to him as we all walked downstairs to see Bruce Banner.