•chapter 4•

zara:
i held my phone close to my heart cherishing the moment that had just happened, my heart was so full that i could just burst into a pool of tears.

"z, snap out of it" aria said lightly shaking my shoulder, "zach herron wants you to 'swing by' his hotel... WHAT?? this doesn't happen to everyone z, you're special" aria said both hands on my shoulders, but my mind was elsewhere.

zach herron, zachary dean herron... wants me to come to his hotel room after his show tonight. my mind was racing with all these questions, why me? why zara from ireland? why not some girl that lives in LA so he can see her more often?

aria waved her hand on front of my face "earth to zara, come on we gotta go start getting ready for the concert tonight!"

"yeah you're right" i say throwing my empty starbucks cup into the trash can.

back at the hotel aria and i had the longest chat about zach while we were getting ready.

"you know what z?" aria said, "i have a good feeling about this."

"oh stop it ari, you're just saying it because i'm your bestfriend!" i laughed rolling my eyes

aria just simply smiled shrugging her shoulders "i mean you never know"

itsaria

liked by seaveydaniel and 973 othersitsaria: see you soon whydontwemusicimzara: okay cmon we really gotta work on giving photo creds!user1: so beautiful 😍

itsaria: see you soon whydontwemusic
imzara: okay cmon we really gotta work on giving photo creds!
user1: so beautiful 😍

imzara

liked by imzachherron and 1,567 others imzara: cheesin' because i get to see zachary sing to me in irishitsaria: ^ nobody will understand thatimzachherron: gosh zara don't expose our dm's like that :/ imzara: imzachherron it was worth sharing sorr...

imzara: cheesin' because i get to see zachary sing to me in irish
itsaria: ^ nobody will understand that
imzachherron: gosh zara don't expose our dm's like that :/
imzara: imzachherron it was worth sharing sorry bub.

i grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder heading for the door "don't forget the room key!" i called back to aria. "got it!" she said shutting the door behind her.

we arrived outside the venue and stood in line, we were only there about 10 minutes when Tyler came from around the back of the venue with his eyes scanning his phone then the crowd of people, everyone started cheering "bam bam" as he came closer. he just simply smiled and waved at the crowd.

"you" he mouthed pointing towards aria and i, "me?" i mouthed pointing towards myself, tyler slowly nodded not trying to draw attention to himself nodded his head to the left directing us to follow him and began to walk towards the back of the venue.

we pushed our way through the crowd of girls successfully and arrived around the back of the building where we saw tyler standing next to the door.

"you're zara right?" he said "that's me, and this is aria" i laughed pointing towards aria, "okay good i grabbed the right girl!" he laughed.

"follow me" tyler said pulling open the huge door leading into a narrow hallway, "here you're gonna need these" he said pulling two access all areas stickers from his pocket.

"wait what's going on?" i said taking the stickers from tyler, "zach and the guys said that they met you today and you were pretty chill so they wanted to spend more time with you" he said as we arrived at a door with a piece of paper on it that read 'why don't we'

i could feel the blush crawl up the back of my neck as those words left his mouth.

"they're in here" he said pushing open the door to reveal the five guys sitting on the couch relaxing and playing fortnite before their show.

"hey beautiful" zach said standing up from the couch and hugging me the moment i stood in the door, tightening his grip around my waist as i try to release "nope, i'm not letting go" he quietly laughed.

zach is one of those guys that if he likes you he'll just cut straight to it with no waiting around, even after a day.

aria squeezed past zach and i and sat on the couch next to corbyn, "hi i'm aria" i could hear her say, "i'm corbyn let's be friends" and with that the room broke into laughter.

zach walked back towards the sofa and sat down, there was no space left on the sofa which left me awkwardly standing in the middle of the floor.

i turned to face zach and stuck out my bottom lip, he remained in his seat and put his arms out "i'm not moving" he laughed, i let out a huff "i'll get you back for this herron"

"here i got you zara" jonah said standing up from his seat, "thank you jonah you're such a gentleman" i say glaring back at zach.

"oh i'm not giving you my seat" he laughed picking me up from the waist, "this seat looks perfect for you" jonah chuckled placing me onto zachs lap.

zachs arms wrapped around my waist as i glanced over to aria who just simply shrugged her shoulders and laughed.

A/N
oh hey there, i was bored so decided to update my book. enjoy!