Chapter Eight: Spider-Man

<3 you guys! Thaks for the comments and reads! :3

____

"Oh, hey Sam," I said after kissing his cheek.

"So why aren't you sleeping?" Sam asked, looking at me with an expression I never thought he had. Concern, but I say more than concern within his expression. I saw love. Adoration. Caring.

All the qualities that had made me fall for him were showing.

Arrogant.

Egomanastic.

Territorial.

Brave.

Smart.

Cute.

Sam was all those things, and all those things combined had made me fall for him. Hard.

All his good traits and bad traits, too. I loved them all, no matter how much they annoyed or even hurt me.

I recalled the time Sam asked this new girl at our school to a date. I was heart broken when he kissed her right in front of me. During that, I walked out of the room, tears leaking from my eyes. I got into my Spidey suit and began patrol early.

Afterwards, Sam chased me all over the city, trying to talk to me. In the end, I just lied to him, telling him that I didn't want to annoy him and his date, so I just left. I forgave him for shooting me into a wall.

A few weeks later, he found out that she was cheating on him. Guess who was the only one that comforted him? Yep, that's right. Me. It was then, I realized, that I fell for him.

"Hellooo? Earth to Spider-Man? How is it up is space, Spidey?" Sam joked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I glared at him and whacked his shoulder, making him lose balance and fall off.

"Oww," He complained as he his the ground. I laughed.

"We we're sitting that high, Sam," I said as I leaped down and helped him up.

"You like whacking me, don't you?" He asked, rubbing his back.

"Come on, bucket-head. Let's go check out this island," I suggested, lacing his finger into mine.

His smile returned and he ran forward, dragging me with him, laughing like we didn't have a care in the world.

****

I bit my lip so hard that I think that I drew blood. My chest burned with pain as I felt the Octobot's claws cut through my chest. I fell to my knees, my head swimming with pain.

The Octobot threw me into a tree, making my back flare with excruciating pain.

With the last bit of my strength, I shot and electric web at the robot, knocking out its circuits as the web hit.

I smiled to myself when I saw it crumble limply to the ground.

Black spots began to eat away at my vision.

"Oh, gods...." I hear Sam say as soon as he found me.

He gently pulled me into his lap, stroking my hair.

I saw his mouth move, but I heard no sounds. Nothing. Not even a single tweet.

The last thing I saw before going unconscious was Sam's concerned features.

________

Okay! Ssam is worrided and Peter is injured! Where in heck am I taking this story?

LIVE, LOVE, AND, SPIDEYNOVA!

~Dani