Chapter 1: First day of school

"Hannah!" My mom yelled at the top of her lungs. "Get over here and eat your breakfast! You're late to school!"

I jumped up tired as hell and I looked at my phone "oh damn.' 'Oh great' I thought to myself 'Also It's the first day of school! Ugh!'

I got ready in less then twenty minutes. I looked so horrible! My blonde curly hair was put up in a high messy bun , I wore an old pale dress that had the number one sign on it for no fucking reason...Under my dress I wore black legging's that were so tight my legs felt like they would fall off any minute! Lastly , I wore white shoes that had all these dirty stains and they were faded!

I didn't really care about what people thought. I brushed off my insecurities and told my mom I was ready.

As I approached Hollywood Highschool I saw other kids walking in. My parents worked as doctors so they forced me to go here they say "Hannah we don't want you to grow up being a cosmetologist we want you to become a doctor we would be so proud of you."

However I knew they wanted me to become a doctor just so I can keep or families name high on the list.

I always wondered 'why did it even matter what other people thought about us?'

My mom always told me that you need respect, and to earn respect is to be rich.

I always thought of her motivator as bullshit, it didn't even make sense.

Anyway, I reached my first class twenty minutes late!

The school was so big it felt like a palace it was so decorative with all these banners, and it was very high tech.

My first class was English. I walked in and the teacher had already started a lesson. She stopped the lesson and looked up and gave me the dirtiest look ever!

"Umm hi." I stuttered "My name is Hannah. Sorry I'm late couldn't find my way through the school."

I gave her a smile trying to ease the moment. "Don't ever be late again to my class" she said in a very rude way.

"Yes ma'am" I said and sat in an empty desk in the back.

English class finally ended it felt like three hours! I hurried to my next class which was math class.

Keeping in mind that I only had five minutes to get there on time.

I literally had to run cause the school was so big.

Lunch was absolutely horrible! I threw it away and I hid in the bathroom for the rest of lunch.

I didn't know anyone because all of my old friends went to an average school and last minute my parents decided to move so I could have a "better future".

I told them that I really wanted any average school but they thought I was crazy. they said that 'every girl wants to feel special and go to a big school'

But that was because both of them where doctors I had to go to an academy school.

I knew that wasn't the reason the real reason was because they found a job here that would pay more. Like we needed more money than we already had?!