Missing

1:19 pm

Steve awoke with a start, his breathe caught in his throat. Where was he? He wasn't really clear on how exactly he got here, the only memory fresh in his mind was the raid.. Reality sat in fast. They must have taken him to who knows where, but then that meant Peter was back in New York by himself. Well no he had a god and Deadpool with him. The ephemeral thought didn't last long though, whomever took him was possibly targeting superheroes. If that was the case then it was bad. So So bad.

A groan from across his cell broke his train of thought, glancing up he watched as a brunette grumbled some obscenities before completely turning to face Steve. "Steve? You okay?" Tony asked with an cocked eyebrow. 

"Tony I can-I can't believe it!" The big blonde raced over to his husband and smothered him with a passionate kiss, Tony hadn't prepared for it and his body jumped at the sudden action. After time he melted into it, and accepted the comfort he had missed for months. Steve couldn't help to contain the zealous laughter bubbling inside of him, Tony was alright. Tony was fine. 

"Steve what are you doing here?" Tony's tone was glazed with concern and was extremely obtrusive and evident with each word. Steve shouldn't have been here, more then anything he should be out warning SHIELD, but there was nothing Tony or Steve could do about it. The notion was already set in motion, there was no going back now. The two of them would be stuck for now. 

"Some men came and raided the tower, I wasn't sure what they were looking for..but I was a witness.." Steve didn't even mind explaining it anymore, the billionaire would get the jist of what had occurred in the tower."Do you know why they came?"

Tony simply shook his head, their captors hadn't told him anything. He only saw them when they brought food or prodded at him to tell them how to work something. He never gave in to them, with knowledge that it would most likely be used for their devious plan to take over the world or some shit like that.  Despite his resistance they still kept him alive. Why exactly? He had no idea. So for now they would have to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2;50 pm

Deadpool squealed as he entered the room, rudely shoving past Falcon to go over to the table. This was absolute heaven. Stretching his hand out he grabbed a chimichanga and raised it high into the air. Before scoffing the thing down and grabbing not one or two but three more, shoveling it down his throat greedily."This is the best day ever!" although some may disagree with that comment they kept quiet, except for the ebony relaxing on the couch with a book in his hand.

"You are absolutely clueless." Loki complained, looking up at the man in question for a few seconds before given an annoyed huff, and going back to the book in his hand. It was a Shakespeare classic. Hamlet.

Peter who was situated on the couch face palmed himself , and looked down at the ground. That was his boyfriend for ya. Although he didn't say anything his mind was screaming at Deadpool's obnoxious behaviour, he loved him all the same but this was a serious matter. There wasn't anytime for goofing off and lolly gagging about, his fathers were missing, even some heroes had gone off grid. 

Iron fist and Nova from his old team had gone off grid almost an hour ago, no traces were left behind for SHIELD to track. It was as if they vanished into thin air. Across the globe heroes or those with super powers were disappearing at a fast rate. Few ever came back, and those who did were different. Their behaviors were strange and almost alien like. 

Deadpool was still standing by the table and glanced about the room, his mouth still full of a partially chewed chimichanga."What?" he muffled out,shrugging and throwing his free hand into the air. Everyone in the room let out a disapproving sigh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown Location

3:00 pm

"What is the status of those humans?" The man on the throne called out, the servant kneeling below him casting his eyes down in a sign of a lower status. The rags that were an excuse of clothing dirty and a murky brown. His feet were bare and battered with scars and cuts, the left one was partially swollen.

"Your..great they have awoken..." The voice was soft and quiet, but the high ceilings escalated the sound to a normal speaking voice, as it bounce off the beams and walls of the throne room. The man in the throne was pleased with the explanation and grunted to wish the repulsive servant away. A few moments had subsided before the large doors were opened once more, a more comely servant strode in with a little more confidence in him then the latter.

"What is it?"

"Well Killgrave, you have a visitor." A sly smile plastered across the brazen servant's face, knowing well that the Great hated being called by his actual name. Raising off the chair her stomped down the elegant staircase and came close in contact with the disobedient servant."I can have you killed in a mere flick on my wrist. Know. Your. Place." the words were thrown out through clenched pearl teeth.

"Of course...Killgrave.." The Great snapped his fingers and the servant fell down to his feet, a bullet lodged in his brain. Blood rushed out like a raging river and pooled onto the marble flooring. It brought a smile to Killgrave's face, turning around he started towards his throne. Until he heard a voice approaching behind him, making him stop everything,his hands were straining in tight fists by his sides.

"Killing your own servants now are you?" The metallic voices jeered, the clank of metal ringing about the room."It's a nice place here, too bad your security is horrendous." if the man was able to show it on his mask, he would have a smug smile crinkling his face.

"Doom."