I'll Be Fine

A/N : Annyeong.....Hiks sorry for the late update T^T. Ok let's go~!

=====================

Hoseok's POV

"Hoseok, tell us about yourself,"Jin asked and I nodded.

"My name is Jung Hoseok, I'm 21 years old. My hobby is dancing but sometime singing. That's all," I said as they both having tea at each other,"Uh...You guys are--" "Couple! Yeah," Namjoon said as he drank the tea.

Well that's surprising. We talked about stuff, getting know of each other to be honest that was fun.

"Thank you for the tea, Jin hyung Namjoon hyung," I waved at them as I walked away.

-

I went inside my room and found Jimin,"Oh! Hoseok, where were you?" Jimin asked me. I titled my head, Right....It's already past 6,"I went to Jin and Namjoon's hyung house," I answered,"Wow, you really get going there," Jimin said.

"Anyway I'm going to sleep. Night," I said as I jumped myself to bed,"Night," My roommate responded.

=====================

"So, how's your tea time yesterday?" Jimin playfully asked as we're walking through the hallways. I hugged and looked at my front,"Ah! Jimin look!" I pointed,"What?" He responded.

"It's Jungkook," I said,"I'm going to call him. Hey Jung--mmf!" I got cut when Jimin put his hand on my mouth,"Hey! Are you crazy?" Jimin whispered-yelled at me,"Hwuat (What)?"

Then Jimin pulled me to our class as fast as his small legs can carry us,"So what?" I breathed from all that running and he turned around,"Haven't you see the news?" He furrowed his eyebrows and I shook my head.

"Listen, your 'dreamboy' of yours got involved in drugs dealing!" Jimin said as he took our sits. I gaped my mouth open,"No way...." I said unbelievably,"Yes way," Jimin responded.

"When?" "Yesterday night but you're already sleeping," he said. I bit my lips, still not accepting what happened yesterday, But he's a vampire that maybe true--Agh!! Don't judge! I messed my hair,"Woah, you okay bro?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

-

*Riiiiiiiiiiing*

I sighed, I barely got attention to the class. It's not my problem, why should I care? I shook my head repeatedly and went to find Jimin (suddenly he disappeared).

Jimin~! Jimin~! I shouted in my mind. Where is he? I huffed. Literally, I already searched him in the entire corner. Did you see my friend? Did you see my friend? He's hella short and hella fast I sang playfully.

When I was about to turned the corner, I heard a murmur and I stopped. I peeked a lil' but it's no use because of the crowd. Looks like I got no choice. I forcely force myself through the crowd as I finally got what in the middle, I widened my eyes.

JIMIN! I saw Jimin was getting bullied by none other bullies named Michelle and the gangs. I growled making their attention towards me,"Well,well. What do we have here girls?" Michelle scoffed.

Suddenly the pulled my collar and threw me to Jimin. We groaned in pain,"Jimin, are you okay?" I whispered at him and he nodded,"Sorry...."

"Aw, look at them," They scoffed. The students around us starting to full,"I don't need the shorty. The problem is you!!" Michelle kicked my face. I coughed a lil' blood making Jimin worried. Even though they didn't need Jimin anymore, they still bullied him.

"Y-y-you.....Let go of Jimin, in exchange I'll do it for you," I glared at them making some of them flinch,"Take the shorty away..." Michelle said and they did surprisingly.

They pulled Jimin away,"N-no...! Hoseok!!" Jimin yelled.

Don't worry Jimin. I'll be Fine....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

No, you're not.....

==============================
A/N : Done~! Sorry for the short chapter. I'll update it again~! Bai~!

P.S : When this line : "Did you see my friend? Bla bla," I didn't do it on purpose. After I wrote that suddenly my musics shuffled to Mic Drop. I'm laughing 😂