Part 1

"Babe. Babe!! It's your turn to check on him". I rolled over to nudge Tom. But he wasn't there. I looked at the time. It was 6:18am. Tom was coming home today!

Tom had been away for 6 months filming. I was so happy for him! It was his dream to play Spider-Man and that dream came true!! He was meant to be home a month ago but he had to stay longer to do re-shoots. This resulted in him missing the birth of his first child.
Nikki was my birthing partner and I have no idea how she coped with me. I was a total bitch.

As soon as our son was born, I FaceTimed Tom and we chose a name. Alfie George Holland. He was upset that he wasn't there but I knew he would come home when he could. Alfie has just turned a month old and I don't get much sleep. Tom's family have been amazing! Nikki had been staying over helping me as I had no idea what I was doing! Dom, Harry and Paddy would take Alfie for a couple hours to give me a rest, Sam FaceTimes when he can and Tom FaceTimes everyday. They are the only family I have.

My family disowned me when they found out I was pregnant. They always favoured my sister. "Be more like Savanna. She is going to uni to study law. Why can't you go to uni and study something professional!" They would say. I was studying art design and that was considered as "no career worthy" but I would rather be doing something that I enjoy then doing something I really hate.