Landing in London

Kristin's POV

I arrived in Oslo, Norway for a two hour layover. The weather was getting really nasty outside and I all I wanted to do was get to London. I just wanted to wrap my arms around Zayn and breathe in his scent. 

I went to look at the next departure time to make sure I knew when to board my plane for London. I walked up to the huge monitor, and suddenly canceled labels began to pop up on all the cities. All the flights out of Oslo were canceled because of weather. Perfect. 

So there I was sitting in the Oslo airport with my heart broken. I was do excited to see Zayn and now my whole mood was ruined. The worst part was now I had to break the news to Zayn. I hated letting him down. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. It rang and then a familiar voice answered.  

"Hello babe. Has your plane landed yet?" he said with his sexy accent.  

"Hey... Not exactly" I said kinda sadly.  

"What's wrong love?" I loved how he could tell right away that something was wrong.  

"Well I got off in Oslo for my layover, but the weather is so bad here that they had to cancel all flights until the storms blow over. So I'm kinda stuck here."  

"Oh... I was really looking forward to seeing you today. I can't stand living with out you.  Do they know when the storms will pass?"  

"They think maybe tomorrow but it's hard to tell."  

"Well I won't be able to sleep tonight now. "  

"Don't worry about it Zayn I'll be fine. It's just hopefully one night in the airport." Being honest I was not looking forward to sleeping in the airport.  

"I know but I just worry about you... I don't want to sleep until I know your safe in my arms."   "Please babe don't worry. Everything's going to be fine and I'm going to see you tomorrow." I said trying to reassure him.   

"Well I'll be at the airport waiting. Please call me and tell me as soon as you get on a plane."

"Will do. I can't wait to see you."  

"I'll be here waiting."  

"Bye Zayn. And don't worry about me."  

"Like that will happen. Bye Kristin..." and then I hung up. 

It was around 3:00 in the afternoon and I was stuck in the airport until at least morning. Please God put me on the first flight out of here. I didn't really know what to do, and neither did the other thousands of people that were stuck here too.   

I was hungry so I decided to go get some food. After I ate I went to the gift shop to buy some magazines to occupy my time. I picked up some teen magazines with One Direction on the cover. No surprise they were world famous and everyone wanted to know everything about them. I used to read these types of magazines to get all my information about them. I was and still am a HUGE directioner. I found a nice place to sit and started reading my magazines. I read an article about how the boys go their big break, even though I already knew every detail. Next I decided to read an article about Zayn having confidence issues. I think it's so cute to see Zayn being shy. The article talked about how he couldn't dance and hid during The X-Factor rehearsals until Simon found him and convinced him to join the rest of the group. It's funny to me to see Zayn so shy and talking about how he can't dance. When he's  in front of me I see a completely different person. He's not shy at all when we're alone. He's also not a bad dancer. Liam has defiantly taught him well. I've gotten to dance with Zayn a few times in the club. He defiantly knows how to move his body. 

I continued reading some other articles about the boys and I suddenly got really tired. The time difference was really hitting me. Before I knew it I was sound asleep in the chair I was sitting in. 

"Attention all flyers..." I was snapped awake by an intercom voice.   

"Attention all flyers. The storms have cleared up enough to allow travel. We will begin boarding planes in one hour. Sorry for any inconvenience."   

I check my phone. It was 8:00 in the morning. I quickly got up and checked the monitor to see when my flight to London was leaving. I felt excitement shoot through my veins when I saw it was the first flight out. The plane will start boarding in one hour. Thank you god. 

I had an hour to kill so I decided to go get some breakfast. I ordered some toast and eggs, but I was so excited I could barely eat. I waited impatiently for my flight to be called and finally the lady came over the intercom. "Flight 209 to London is now boarding."

I got on the plane and rushed toy seat. I was ready for this plane to take off. 

"Oh my gosh!! I almost forgot," I said to myself. I pulled out my phone and dialed Zayn as fast as I could.

"Hello..." he said groggily. I must've woke him up, and I couldn't help but notice his sexy morning voice.  

"I'm on a plane right now about to take off."  

"Yes!" I heard him basically shout. I can picture him jumping out of bed.   

"I'm coming to you babe!" I said.  

"I'll be waiting there right when you get off the plane. Nothing will stop us now!"   

"I'll see you in a few hours. I gotta go the planes taking off.  

"Can't wait." and he hung up.    

I could barely keep still in my seat for the whole flight. People on the flight probably thought I was crazy, but I didn't care there was only one thing on my mind. The plane finally landed in London and I was eager to get off the plane. They released us and I was the first one off the plane. I made my way through security, grabbed my bags, and looked around for Zayn. 

I couldn't find him anywhere. Where was he? He said he would be here. I walked further into the airport still looking for Zayn.  

Then I saw a figure in sunglasses and a hat. I could see through the simple disguise it was Zayn. "Zayn!" I screamed running towards him.  

He turned and looked at me and ran towards me. We got closer to each other and I dropped my bags. I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around waist as he spun me around. I was overjoyed that I was back in his arms. After a few seconds he placed me back on the ground.  

"I missed you so much!" I said not letting go of him.  

"I know me too!" he kissed the top of my head.  

I looked up into his eyes and our lips slowly made their way to each other.  

But we were interrupted by bright flashes and shutter sounds. Apparently I was t the only one Who could see through Zayn's ineffective disguise. The paparazzi followed him to the airport.  "Zayn...?" I looked up at him questioning what we should do.  

"I don't care anymore! Everyone needs to be told that you are mine," he said right before he pulled me in tight and kissed me passionately.

The cameras went crazy, I could hear the shutter sounds go wild. Oddly enough I didn't care. After a few seconds I didn't even remember they were there. I was so focused on Zayn it was like the whole world around us disappeared.  

After a minute I pulled away. "So I guess this means we're public now..."  

"Yes and it feels great to finally show the world that your my girl." He picked up my suitcase with one hand and intertwined his fingers in mine with his other. We walked past the paparazzi and he kisses the side of my head. I felt like I was the luckiest and most happiest girl in the world.