marry me? {written story}

i'm not good with written stories, so sorry if this is bad 🥲

Michael shoved the note in his pocket, picked up his phone, walked out of the basement to the front door, put on some shoes and went outside. He walked to where him and Jeremy had their first kiss and there stood Brooke with a note. "Hey," she said, "This is for you." She handed Michael the note, which he gladly took. She then walked off, messaging the group chat as she did. 'Another reason I love you would have to be; how soft your lips are. To find out the next reason why I love you, go to where we had our first date.' The note read, Michael blushed at the reason. He put the note in his pocket, got in his PT Cruiser, and drove to Six Flags. (idky but i feel like their first date would be an amusement park, bc their big kids)

Michael parked his car, and walked to the entrance. When he got there he spotted Chloe, who gave him a wave. She jogged over to him, handing him the note. 'The next reason would be; how much of a big kid you are as it's really adorable. To find the next note, go to our special place.' "Awe." Chloe said.

Michael blushed, "shut up," he shoved the note in his pocket, "do you know why he's doing this?" He asked the brunette in front of him. Chloe looked up from her phone, nodded, then looked back down again. Michael let out an exasperated sigh, "well, can you tell me?" She looked up at him, shook her head, and looked down again. Michael sighed, and walked to his car. When Chloe seen Michael get in his car, she messaged the group chat.

    mythicbitch has left a message on
"jeremy's proposal plans"

mythicbitch he's coming to you christine, jeremy you should probably get your house ready.

thattheatrekid ok, thanks.

player2: yeah, me, rich and jake are just starting now.

****

Back at Jeremy's house, him, Rich and Jake are setting the house up. Rich is scattering rose petals from the front door to Jeremy's room, Jake is placing the candles, which he'll light later on, on top of the petals, while Jeremy places the note on the bed. He picks up the ring, which is gold with a rainbow pattern round it, and walks into his closet and waits for his riend to find the final note. After ArsonBros are done with their bit, they walk out, Jake lighting the candles before they do so. When they walk out they see Jenna hiding behind a bush. "I'm filming it." She says before they ask. (i based the ring of my friend's ring. here's a picture. ignore the white, it's from the website where he got the ring from.)

Michael parked his car on the pavement outside his boyf's house, got out and walked to the front door

Michael parked his car on the pavement outside his boyf's house, got out and walked to the front door. Before he opened it, he heard rustling behind him, and when he turned he found Jenna with her phone. He shook his head and walked in. Walking in he found a path of Rose petals and candles leading upstairs. He followed them into Jeremy's bedroom, Jenna following him. He picked up the final note, and sat down on the bed, facing away from the closet, and read it aloud. 'There are many other reasons on why I love you, but these are just some of them. I'd just like to say that you deserve the very best, someone who will back you up without limits, let you grow without borders, and love you without end. Will you let me be the one?'  He heard the closet door open, and when he turned around he seen Jeremy, hiding something behind his back, smiling widely. Michael has tears in his eyes at this point. He walked around the bed to Michael , and got down on one knee, opening the box and popped the big question, "Marry me?"

Michael nodded, and choked out a "Yes!" through his tears. Jeremy got up, placed the ring on Michael's ring finger, wiped both of their tears, and pulled his boyfri -wait no-  fiancé into a hug. Michael pulled back from the hug to look at his ring. He chuckled, "I love it!"

"I love you Micha."

"I love you too Jer."