Modern Au (part 1?)

"Just sign here, here and here" the person at the table said as Shiro and Allura signed a few sheets of paper, "sooooo mullet how old are you?" Lance said talking to his new roommate and Pidge's and Hunks new brother. "Oh I'm s..sixteen turning 17 in about a month" Keith said shyly responding to Lances question.

Later

"Ok so Keith this is where you'll be sleeping" Shiro said showing Keith his new room it was fairly large seeming to what Keith's used to "thank you" Keith said polity smiling at Shiro as they walked to the family room to watch random shit (they shall watch Highschool Musical)

Keith and Lance were sitting on a couch with Pidge and Hunk Allura and Shiro were sitting on the other couch watching the movie, Lance being the flirt he is put his arm around Keith and pulled him closer making small eye contact and smiling, Keith didn't seem to mind until he realised it was the end of the movie and the others were asleep. Next thing he knew he was being carried to his room and sat on his bed, "L..Lance um...what's going on?" Keith said a little surprised, "oh nothing" Lance purred in his ear before kissing his neck "get some rest ok?" Lance said before leaving 

About a few months later Keith and Lance are left alone

"Behave yourselves" Shiro said before walking out the door and almost immediately Lance kissed Keith "Lance wtf?!" Keith said before being pinned against the wall " you are mine and only mine" Lance said before embracing Keith in another passionate kiss, Keith gasped allowing Lance to slip his tongue into Keith's mouth, Lance picked Keith up and took him to his room and removing his clothes, Keith was naked while Lance was still in his Boxers with a large bulge in his crotch area. "w..wow.." Keith said wanting to touch it, Lance probably knew what Keith was thinking and pulled his arm making Keith touch his erected memeber, Keith started stroking it making Lance moan a bit, Lance then took his boxers off revealing his dark Cuban skin coloured member and without hesitation put the tip against Keith's entrance, "w..what about lubercation." Keith said a little nervous Lance smiled and grabbed a jar of lubercant and put it on his erotic memeber and put the jar down he then pushed himself inside of Keith making him scream in pain and pleasure.

Lance slowly started thrusting in Keith allowing him to get used to the feeling, "F..faster" Keith said panting "beg~ and be specific~" Lance said smiling while still thrusting, " Lance.....p..please go faster please....make me moan....toy with me make me scream your name...." Keith said in between breaths "good boy" Lance said caressing Keith's cheek as he picked up the pace slamming into Keith faster eventually meeting his climax causing him to eject his warm sticky white fluids into Keith and slowly pulling out, he then spread Keith's legs apart and smirked at Keith, then placing his mouth over Keiths member going up and down at a fast pace and swirling his tongue around the tip all the way down, Keith then reached his climax and his white fluids went into Lances mouth, Lance gladly swallowed it and then removed his mouth from Keith's member with a pop laying down next to him, Keith being to embarrassed to look at Lance cuddled up to Lances chest and slowly falling asleep. 

"Good night my darling"

This was a suggested story if you like please give me more ideas to write and I'll be sure to read them and hopefully write them and to the person who suggested this I do hope you enjoyed and I hope this is what you like if it isn't I'm sorry have a good day! Don't forget to give me more requests!