Mess/ Fluff (NCT LuWoo)

JunguWu, I mean Jungwoo's PoV

"Lucas-ah!!" I shout to my boyfriend who was in the kitchen, probably burning down the place.

"Yeah Jungwoo-ah?" He calls through.

"I'm bored..." I stand up and walk into the kitchen to see a mess. "Lucas..." I grab what was a packet of ramen and a half full saucepan and clean up the side.

"Jungwoo-ah. Im sorry." He looks at me trying to not to laugh.

"You idiot..." I hug him and he hugs me back.

"Hey Jungwoo. Can we watch a film?" Lucas asks and I nod.

"I'll make ramen and some popcorn." I walk into the kitchen and put an apron on before preparing food. After a while a pair of arms snake around my waist.

"You look so cute when you put that apron on." Lucas says sweetly in my ear. "Hurry so I can put this film on. I chose it and it's really really good!" He says excitedly and sits on the kitchen side behind me.

"Alright. I'll just make popcorn and I can make food later." I start to take my apron off but struggle to, Lucas spins me around whilst he sits on the counter and undies it for me.

"Hurry up baby." He smiles and hops off the side and skips into the living room. I put the popcorn on and wait for it to cook and put in an a large bowl for us.

"I swear to god Lucas, if its a horror film-" A kiss interupts my sentence.

"I chose a film that you love." He smirks

"The notebook?" I ask and he laughs shaking his head. "What is it then?" I ask and he moves out the way so I can see the TV.

"Howls Moving Castle? Well it is good." I smile and sit down on the sofa next to Lucas.

"Let's enjoy!" He shouts before laying his head down on my lap eating a handful of popcorn.

"I love you Xuxi." I say and quickly kiss his cheek.

"Love you too Jungwoo." He says as the film starts.