Chapter 6

"Lucy, inform us as soon as possible in case of approaching danger." Jellal's voice echoed in my mind with a few static sounds, showing how unstable my telepathy is for now.

"Yeah, I know." I replied, my eyes moving from one lacrima to another, watching carefully.

Three round lacrimas are placed in front of me, showing footage of parts near Death Eyes' base, and the base itself. While the whole group are on their way to the actual base, I stayed at the distant cliff overlooking the place in a palm size. My mission for now is to watch over them and serve as eyes for everyone, and at the same time hold the telepathy communication.

Although it has only been days, I managed to learn it, but I'm not that good yet, it's unstable and I could only cover a certain distance. This distance at most.

"Everyone, confirm your positions."

"We're ready."

"Same here."

"Racer? Richard?"

"We're ready to attack, desu ne!"

Well atleast, despite the unstableness, we could still reach each other. And I'm glad that I could be of help to them.

"Alright, commence!"

At Jellal's signal, I watched from the middle lacrima as Richard casually walked to the front door and entered. I could see Racer running around in standby while his partner earned the attentions of the members of the dark guild.

After a few moments, Richard liquified the ground under their guild, commanding it to rise up and destroy the floors. Several mages were caught up and they started to attack. Racer then joined the battle, and I almost can't see him with his speed.

"Richard and Racer have infiltrated." I reported, my right hand in a salute position but with only my index and middle finger raised.

"Good. Cobra and Midnight, go."

I have no surveillance in the left or right wing, so I don't know the status of the other teams. But I guess they already started, since from this distance, I could see parts of the building blowing up.

I was watching the lacrimas one after the other carefully when suddenly, I felt magic dashing to my direction. I quickly hopped away from my position and turned to the source of the attack.

"Ohoho, quite the reflexes you've got!" An unfamiliar feminine voice exclaimed from the smoke that gathered from the blast of magic.

Squinting my eyes, I grabbed on the handle of my whip, getting on defensive stance as the figure approached from the smoke.

A woman probably with the same height as mine smiled cheerfully at me, but I could see the evil intent flashing in her blue eyes. Her long lavender hair tied in a low pigtail behind her head with some locks framing the sides of her face blew back as wind gushed to her direction. The girl wore a khaki colored coat reaching just below her butt with buttons from the neckline down, and had floral patterns on the lower right side. One of the sleeves were cut, showing her fair and slim left arm. A staff was clutched in her right hand, with a large diamond shaped crystal on the end, encaged in a circle.

"Roselia failed. But I'll make sure to bring good news to the master." The girl grinned, her eyes beaming but glinting with evil.

In a blink of an eye, a large amount of light dashed to my direction and I was barely able to dodge it. I quickly lashed my whip, turning it to steel mode.

"What do you want?" I questioned, glancing briefly at the lacrimas just to see if danger is approaching them, thank goodness none.

"You can call me Light, Lucy. Come with us!" The lavender-haired girl stretched her hand out, while her other seemed to prepare for an attack. "Our Master wants you."