Jealousy and Misunderstandings

Daenerys

There was a new courtier in Red Keep. A beautiful one, apparently she was the bastard sister of Edric Dayne named Alanna Sand, who had dark hair and lively violet eyes. She was a known flirt and many men in court were entranced by her. Daenerys had heard her Dothraki handmaidens gossiping about it. They said that the men in court were all in love with Lady Alanna. 

“I think she is a witch Khaleesi, you have to beware of her. I see how the men all turn and look at her whenever she walks by…” the Dothraki lady, Jhiqui had said.

“You best not let her get close to the King…even the Dothraki bloodriders who see her lust for her.”

Daenerys laughed hearing it. Why would her Jon ever look at another woman?He only had eyes for her. And he had always been faithful so she never thought much of it. Then of course, the Queen finally met the woman. And Alanna was very beautiful and young, only nineteen to her thirty years and four. She saw how the young men in court floated about Alanna and the older men watching her with lecherous eyes. Even Daeron who was only nine seemed like he was in love with her.

“I think I’m going to make Lady Alanna my wife one day. She is so beautiful.” Daeron said while they were eating that morning breaking their fast.

“But she’s a Bastard. I don’t think you can marry her. You’re the Crown Prince,” Aemon said to his brother, not really thinking about it. “Lord Tyrion says you need to marry a highborn from a Great House or a foreign princess.”

Daenerys and Jon stared at their son giving Aemon an admonishing look.

“I am sorry Mama, Father. Did I say something wrong?” Aemon asked, looking all broody.

“There’s nothing wrong with Lady Alanna Aemon.” Daenerys said with a smile. “Your brother can marry whover he wants to.”

“So can I be betrothed to her now?” Daeron asked, sounding even more excited for that than going for a hunt.

“Er…” Jon looked at Daenerys. “You’re still too young Son…”

“But Mama says…” Daeron spoke and looked at her.

“Maybe when you’re older…” Daenerys said to the boy and Daeron nodded.

“I think Lady Alanna is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen,” Daeron said with a wide smile.

And because the prince liked Lady Sand so much. She was always around in Maegor’s Holdfast, attaching herself to the Crown Prince’s household. Daenerys watched Daeron and Alanna practicing their archery in the court yard from the balcony. She saw Jon walking towards them and they were talking. Alanna was smiling at the King with that sweet smile. The way her lashes fluttered and Daenerys started to feel that teeny rage of a green eyed monster simmering inside her. She grew annoyed, a frown marring her beautiful face. 

That young tart…How dare she looks at my Wolf. I’ll fucking gouge her eyes out if she looks at him that way again.

What she saw next made Daenerys boiling mad. Alanna was talking to the King, flirting even and Jon started to help her with her position and how to properly hold a bow while shooting the arrow. Daenerys even gasped in disbelief. Was Jon like all the men, too mesmerized by Alanna’s beauty as well? Daenerys was starting to worry when she never had before.

“I told you Khaleesi…” Jhiqui said quietly to her. “That woman is a witch.”

Daenerys

She was six months along with her fourth child with Jon and Daenerys was so grateful that the baby wasn’t as fussy as Lyanna had been when she was carrying her. Still even with a calm baby inside, the Dragon Queen’s fire couldn’t be restrained. She knew the only way to ensure that Jon would never stray was to satisfy him in bed. She’d wear her silk robe not tying it of course, all her other night dresses wouldn’t fit.