His Love That Belongs To Her

Hey Lovely people.. ❤️💜❤️💜
I'm here with this one shot on Abhigya.. ❣️

Today is my birthday, as a treat to everyone I'm giving this OS.. 😍

OS on Abhigya..
"HIS LOVE THAT BELONGS TO HER"

"What kind of meeting this is, separated even though together

Why I received such a punishment..
I wanna live for you.. to love you.. to die for you..
This my heart says again,
why have you written separation in my fate..!..

But.. When my love belongs to you..
I won't let you stay away from me and my life..
not for the sake of me and my life..
I know.. That even you are in the same state..
I will make you belong to my love.. "

❣️❣️❣️❣️

She made herself comfortable over the seat.. She was continuously tucking her hair behind her ear, that brushed her cheek.. Pulling the dupatta around her shoulder, she covered herself to escape from the cool breeze.. But a little she tried to pull it.. one side was uncovered.. rolling her eyes.. she irked her throat and sighted down.. her lips had a curvy smile at her baby bump and her palm traced it softly..

What happened bhaiya..?!.. Is everything alright..!?.. She asks looking ahead, as the auto stops..

Don't know.. I will check now..?!..
The auto driver replies and steps down.. and he walks towards back of the auto..

After a while.. Sorry madam.. It seems to be a major trouble.. I think I should take the auto to the workshop.. he says..

What, now..?!.. Pragya widens her eyes asking so.. and continues.. But bhaiya.. It's very late.. How will I reach home..?!..

Don't worry.. I will make some other arrangement for you.. He says and pulls out his mobile.. he tried calling someone, but all the time his face irked and he repeated calling..

What happened bhaiya..!?.. Pragya asks and he says.. I'm trying to call my friends, to drop you home.. But I'm not able to, since there is no network..

Pragya sighs and steps down from the auto cautiously.. Pragya madam.. What are you doing..?!.. The auto driver asks.. I will walk to home.. I can't wait here anymore.. at this time.. Pragya says in a sullen tone..

What..!?.. I won't let you do that.. How will you walk to such a long distance..?!.. You are not going anywhere..!.. He sounded strictly , yet with a care in his voice..