Chapter 7: Zion

I return to my room to see that Grace left, she must of went home. So I dial her number and her little brother picks up.

Me: Hello

Justin: Hey is this Zion

Me: Yeah wassup? Where's Grace?

Justin:.........

Me: Justin

Justin: Man I'm going to call you back .

The call ends and I hear Fiffany and Austin rushing down the hallway. I hear Fiffany crying and Austin consoling her.

"It'll be ok Fiff", Austin says.

"I know", She says.

"She didn't deserve any of this, It should of been me in that car", Fiffany says.

My heart drops she must of been in a car crash. My phone rings and It's Grace .

Me: Grace ???

Grace: Yes

Me: Tell me you're okay?

Grace: I'm okay

Me: Promise

Grace: Yes I just have a black eye and busted lip.

Me: I need to see you.

Grace: You just seen me Kuwonu

Me: Grace

Grace: Fine

------------The call ends-------------

_grace: This sucks  @jbreezy

zionkuwonu, edwinhoronet, jbreezy, and 7,435,000 others.

fiffanyluu: get well soon baby

haleysnd: love you sis

zionkuwonu: get well soon babygirl

edwinhoronet: i just saw you grace but get well soon

theaustinporter: get well soon

badgalriri: get well soon

livingwithfaith: get well soon

jaidaaaa: get well soon

brandon_arreaga: get well soon

elomkuwonu: get well soon gorgeous

cameronboyce: get well soon

chrisbrownofficial: get well soon

therealnickmara: get well soon

_aysha: get well soon sissy

shawnmendes: get well soon

------------more comments------------

Austin, Fiffany, and I arrive at the hospital and we walk into Grace's room and she's awake and talking but her lip is swollen and she's rocking a black eye. When she sees up her face lights up , honestly I think she was happy to see Fiffany, not so much me or Austin . Fiffany wraps her in a hug and kisses her on the cheek .

"How you feeling baby?", Fiffany asks sitting on her bed.

"I'm okay love", she replies.

"What did the doctor say?", Fiffany asks .

"If everything checks out right then I can go home but I'll be bedridden", Grace says.

"Lucky you", I say.

She smirks and throws a pillow at me.

"Ayy What I do?", I ask smiling.

"Shut up Kuwonu", She says hiding her face with a mask.

I put my hands up as if I surrendering and I sit on the couch across from her bed. Fiffany continues to talk as Austin and I carry a little conversation.

"Why are you so quiet around Grace?", I ask.

"Before Fiffany and I started talking, Grace was my best friend and The beginning of freshman year she started talk to Chris and pushed me away for him", Austin confesses.

I instantly start feeling bad and I'm speechless , All I could do was pat Austin on the back. I knew Grace was a player and all but It was sad she played as though Austin was nothing to her. I mean it could be because she respects Fiff and all or It could be because she's so cold hearted. 

"What happened?", I asks as Fiffany pushes Grace out in a wheel chair.

"I'm the reason Her and chris didn't work out, she saw me talking to Fiffany and she hated that I was giving my attention to someone else. She broke things off with Chris and climbed into my window crying her eyes out saying that she didn't want to lose me. I started feeling bad so I told her to be friends with Fiff so she'd have me around. At first it started out as a plan but Grace and Fiff really kicked it off, so the relationship you see all started out as a plan", Austin confesses.

I was in amazement at the whole situation and I honestly didn't even know what to say.  Austin and I are distracted by Fiffany and Grace reentered with the doctor.

"So here's your paperwork Grace and you make sure you stay in bed", The doctor says leaving us.

We head out the car and get inside heading towards Grace's house. The car ride is a comfortable silence. We get home and her brother and parents help her in the house and we drive off. For some reason I can't get Grace off my mind . I head to my room and plop onto my bed. I wanted some head.