История Part 1

I stepped out of my dirty and rotting old wood house and looked up to the gloomy sky. The taste of smoke was very strong. It was of course snowing "It's always snowing." I said aloud, turned and looked to see my neighbor already chipping away at the ice. I turned away and continued walking.

"This seems like it's going to be a nice d-" I slipped on the ice right where my porch was. I got back up, I slowly shuffled towards my GAZ-M20 Pobeda. The handle was frozen shut, I pulled on it, my hand slipped I fell backwards onto the road. I got right back up and went inside to get some hot water. I came out with the water and poured it on the handle. It worked just fine, now to dry it off so it doesn't freeze.

I opened the door and sat down. "It's cold in here", I said very anxiously. I was nervous to see them again. After all it has been several years since I have seen 'em.

I drove down to the airport in a rush. I exclaimed "I'm going to be late!" I rushed in, got out my tickets and went through all the airport security. I put my suitcase on the conveyor belt. I boarded my plane and set off to North Dakota. But we had to make a stop in Ukraine to get on a new plane, but the flight was delayed for over an hour. The weather finally cleared up and then I was able to fly to North Dakota. It took 15 hours, but it was alright me and the other people were rewarded with a hot cup of cocoa, I wish a nice steaming hot bowl of Kasha.

I walked out and looked around, I saw a bench, I went to go sit down on it. I was waiting, I saw a suspicious looking van pulling up. I got up and started to walk away. The van crept closer and closer. Eventually it drove up right next to me. I turned and looked at it out came a few guys covered in black clothes. They then baged me and tied me up. I felt like at potato in a burlap sack. I was frozen from shock, I felt like a piece of ice floating down the river only

because I was sliding all over the van. I started to come back to my senses, I was filled with an inferno of panic and I started to try and struggle to break free. One of the men grabbed me by my arms and the other by my legs and tried to hold me down, they then hit me over my head and knocked me out. I woke up in a daze not knowing where the heck I was. I heard the sounds of radio coms. I thought to myself "I think im safe." I was hoping the politsiya were out there to save me. I realized I no longer had a bag over my face. I kicked the back door of the van. I eventually got it to open, I realized I was in the middle of nowhere. It was freezing cold and I had nowhere to stay but the van. I heard the sirens of the politsiya I opened the back doors and there I saw an officer, or so I thought, it was a undercover federal agent from America. "What is capitalist pig doing here"

More and more politsiya started to show up, all of them American. They got out the car and made a barricade formation and all pointed there guns at me. I quickly shot my hands up and put them behind my head. "Get on your knees and lay flat on the ground." I quickly dropped to my knees, scraping them in the process. Five of them came and arrested me, putting their weight on me. They picked me up by my arms and escorted me to the back of one of their cop cars. I tried to fight, but I never could have got out of that. I wonder why they arrested me, they haven't said anything about anything. In the meantime I will just have to wait. I do hate waiting. As soon as I arrived there I was met with not so friendly faces.

Immediately I was escorted to a room. Most likely an interrogation room. By 3:00 an agent came in to the room. He set down a stack of papers on the table. He pulled out a chair and sat down. He then started to talk, he was speaking Russian, I was quite surprised, he said "what's your name." I quickly responded "Anatoly". He looked at me with a stare and a grin.

"Anatoly you are wanted under suspicion of espionage." I looked at him with a blank stare. I was quite speechless. I finally managed the cough up "Under what evidence?". He replied with "Under suspicion of attempt to commit Espionage." My response was "I am not a spy, all i'm going to do here is meet with family." Afterward he left the room and 2 federal agents came in and escorted me to a transport. Once we left the building I struggled to get free but it was no use. "Cyka blyat." I exclaimed. One of the agents looked at me, with a confused and blank stare. They then sat me down in another transport vehicle. "It's gonna be a short ride", then slammed the door shut and locked it, he then got into the car and started the engine. He practically floored it, I almost went flying off my seat. He took a very sharp turn, too bad there

was no windows other than the back ones. "Why am I still here?", I feel like i'm in the middle of nowhere. The vehicle came to an abrupt stop. I once again almost fell off my seat, he slammed the front door. He unlocked and slid the side door open. He gave me a hand gesture to get out.