Chapter 2: New Home

Dedicated to bigineverlikedyou

I'm walking now, since it's pretty dark out, thanks to daylight savings, and because LORD JESUS does running 7 blocks strangle your lungs.

Meanwhile, I've been thinking about the bad side to this choice I'm making:

~I don't know where I'm going.

~I don't know anyone personally in Santa Barbara

~I only have about $200 dollars with me (I have a part time job here as a tutor) which may not last me too long.

~My hand is still sort of bleeding, and i don't know where to get it fixed...

~ WHERE THE DOINK AM I GOING TO CHARGE MY PHONE?!

But there were positives too.

~No mom or dad to tell me what to d- wait a minute. With the lack of attention they gave me, I wouldn't have been able to been ordered around, so scratch that thought.

~I'm away from Savannah and Marina.

~ Michael and Bigi live near by.

...

*squeaks in excitement on the inside*

My excitement soon disappears as I walk SMACK into a telephone pole.

"Oh my goodness, are you okay?" asks a gentle, concerning voice.

I pinch the bridge of my nose, in pain.

My head was throbbing, and I wasn't thinking straight.

"Did you hear me?" the voice asks again.

I finally open my eyes and standing in front of me is-

...

HOLY MOLY SPICY GUACAMOLE AND SON OF A SPANKY!!!!! IT'S BIGI JACKSON! THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!

"U-uh... Hi... I-I um... Hi."

What a first impression, huh? And this is just me holding in my excitement

He smiled a little. "What's your name?" He's holding my elbows. He brings his face closer to mine. My heart is pounding

"I'm just checking your nose; don't worry... Wow... both your nose and hand are bleeding. Wha-"

"Bigi Jackson has a girlfriend!" Someone shouts.

Oh no.

"I apologize in advance for any injuries that come to you." he says.

Before I can process what he means, he yanks my (bloody) arm, and I'm running again, this time, with Bigi pulling my arm.

It feels like we've running forever, trying to get away from the shuttering and clicking from the cameras, and the shouting from the press when finally, he stops at a gate and presses his hand on a scanner. It turns green. He grabs my hand and pulls me behind it, and closes the gate, which locked instantly. He panted, out of breath and looked at me, smiling.

His smile disappeared instantly when he did. "You're still bleeding. Come with me."

He held my hand and lead me to what was probably the front door of his gargantuan home.

He knocks on the door, and I could faint now that I see who opens it.

MICHAEL FREAKING JACKSON!

"Care to explain your panting?" he asks his son. His eyes travel to me, and he immediately leads us in the house.

"Nevermind it for now. C'mon Sweetie. Let's get you cleaned up."