Ben Solo - Don't Do This

Synopsis: After the incident with Luke trying to kill him, Ben is now destroying the camp, along with everyone in it. Y/N confronts him.

"Ben!"
My voice was drowned out by the crackling of the fire, taking down our cabins and everything around us. Yet he seemed to hear me.
He looked different. When we had gone to sleep that night, he had simply looked broken. Now he seemed to be made of steel. His hood was covering half of his face, and his eyes looked dead.
"Ben!", I yelled again, and this time he reacted. With slow and menacing steps, he came towards me, lightsaber drawn, his gaze fixed on me.
"Give up", he growled, and I flinched at the sound of his voice. "You know you cannot win against me."
"I'm not here to fight you", I said.
"Good, because I'm not in the mood for that. What do you want?"
"I want you to come to your goddamned senses."
He laughed, but there was no happiness in the booming sound he made. "Come to my senses? I have done that. I know what is best. I have to go. The Order is waiting for me."
"You don't actually want to join them? Ben, are you out of your fucking mind?"
"I am going to join them. And you should do the same."
"I honestly can't believe you right now. Why, Ben? Why are you joining them?"
"Why not? You saw what Luke did. He never trusted me. Neither did my parents. Why should I stay?"
"You think the Order is going to trust you? You think they won't watch your every move?"
"No-one here cares about me. All they see is how powerful I am."
This time it was me who let out a dry and bitter laugh. "Do you honestly believe that's going to be any better in the Order? You will just be a guy with a rank and a bunch of soldiers at your feet. If it wasn't you, someone else would take your place. You will be no-one, Ben, don't you see?"
That, I saw, had hit very close to home. For a second, his façade crumbled.
"I'm alone", he said, and it came out like a whimper. "Here I am alone."
"You will be even more alone with them", I said. "And... you are not alone, Ben."
"Yes, I am!", he retorted.
"What the fuck, Ben? What about me? I was there for you! When you cried, I held you! When you were scared, I stayed with you! Every single day, I was there for you, but you were too blind to see me! Because you were already so caught up in someone else's rhetoric that you completely forgot to look at what was really happening."
He looked up at me, and there were tears streaming down his face.
"Please, Ben", I whispered, "please don't do this."
He just stood there, motionless, torn between the simple solution and the right one.
"Come back to me", I continued. "Please. Let me help you. We can fix this. You're not alone, you hear me?"
And with that, he broke down. His lightsaber slipped from his grasp, and he collapsed on the floor, crying. I knelt down next to him and wrapped my arms around him. He buried his face in my shoulder, and between his sobs I heard how he kept saying, "I'm so sorry."
"Don't be afraid", I whispered. "It will be okay. Everything will be okay."