•3•

The apartment felt lonely. The large apartment was used to two people, a two-bedroom apartment once occupied by Jeongin, and one which Felix found hard to fiance, just getting by, as a roommate had fallen through. Chan was busy training at the company, while Felix has been given the rare full day off.  Chan had his own friends too, Felix didn't really have anyone of his own left.

The only other person he could consider calling his friend was Jeongin, but he couldn't deprive Jeonign of the time he said he would give him before returning to friendships. It had been a few weeks but he was still worried, scared even, that Jeongin would still need a lot more time after all that happened. And so he left him alone. 

So he sat bored out of his mind, hoping for a genius idea or inspiration to come along to cure him from his boredom. His lyric notebook sat in front of him, full of English scribbles, the Korean language still a major flaw in his training. His stomach started to make a whale call, growling, deprived of food not five minutes later, and Felix, fed up of moping around on the floor, decided chicken was a good option and picked up the phone, dialling the ever so familiar number. 

It rang for a few tones before the sound of Jinyoung's familiar voice was heard.

"Hi Felix. The usual?"

"Yes please Jinyoung Hyung."

"I told you to just call me Jinyoung. Anyway, your order will be there in 20 minutes. You'll give Changbin the money, won't you?"

"Of course I will. I'm your best customer."

"Yes of course Felix. I'll see you soon. And I hope you feel better soon."Jinyoung knew everything.

"Bye Jinyoung."

He hung up the phone, a smile forming on his face. You'll give Changbin the money, won't you? 

Did you know the clock ticks extra slow when you anticipate something important to you? It's debatably untrue scientifically, but psychologically another argument could be fought. However, Felix's internal duel with his thoughts came to a halt as the sound of the doorbell pierced through his ears. 

The boy lept up from the sofa, pausing the new episode of his favourite British T. V show, Horrible Histories, pausing the King of Bling. His stomach turned in both hunger and the thought of Chnagbin behind the door. He was someone who had made a strong impression to Felix straight away, though he was never quite sure what it was.

He swung the door open, Changbin stood there with the chicken order and a smile on his face. He was wearing what seemed to be the same jeans, but a green hoodie instead, a cap placed on his head with the JYP's Chicken Logo. It took Felix moments to realise he wouldn't eat all the chicken, certainly if it was his and Chan's usual order, enough for at least 6 people to eat. It was no secret the two boys could eat for South Korea of they wished to. 

Felix started to stutter in embarrassment, trying to find the words to ask Changbin if he wanted to eat with him, but found himself unable to get the words out. Suddenly he felt a surge of courage, and pulled Changbin by the wrist, inside.
Changbin smiled, knowing what Felix had ordered and knowing exactly was going on in the taller's mind.

"I-uh I won't finish this all myself so you can have some." He managed to sputter out.

"Was this just a ploy to get me to hang out with you by any chance?" Changbin teased the Australian boy, who was already turning red.

"No," Felix said defensively.

"It's okay. I already know. You're a cute one aren't you."

"Okay fine maybe it was maybe it wasn't. You'll never know truly. Just eat with me." Felix looked at Changbin with a smirk on his face.

"But are you okay after last time? You never called." He asked in concern.

"I'm fine. Mostly. It was a breakup but I'll manage."

"I'll drop it but only because I think you're cute and I can't have you being sad."

Felix did a mental celebratory dance (probably Fortnite), his heart beating fast.

Why did it feel like his heart was about to jump out of his chest?