They are gone...

Your POV
I was sitting in my room playing with my dolls ' today mommy and daddy are coming back ! Finally ' I thought then someone knocked on the door "come in" I said as I saw one of our servants Jin enter " good evening princess , I have bad news..." he looked kind of .... upset? " go on what happened ?" I asked as I stood up " today the queen and the king had to arrive ... but their ship sank because of the storm, I'm sorry for your lose they didn't end up alive " he bowed but his head was still down , I dropped the doll I was holding my legs started to shake " y-you are joking r-right ?" I asked with my shaking voice , he didn't say anything but I saw tears streaming down his face .... so it is true ... I couldn't even cry as if all my emotions were gone at this moment "if you need anything just ask sorry for disturbing you " said Jin as he bowed and walked out the room closing the door behind him.....it's now just me ...they are gone.... they left me alone ...how could they do this to me... I hate them .... I don't need them I will be good on my own .

After 3 years

Now I become 15 years old which means I can finally take the kingdom to my self , all these 3 years no one was holding the kingdom , everyone in the county were quite curious where have I been since I haven't went out since the accident , well I was inside the castle and I was normal as if it's a normal day even my servants were quite worried they were asking if I'm ok and if I need help because I was a 12 year old who lost her parents suddenly and didn't even react to it .

Now that I became the queen I get to do whatever I want , I made namjoon as my personal servant and the rest have their own roles ,now it's just me my 7 servants and the kingdom.

Days have passed and I decided to go out to check the country with my only guard jungkook , everyone was so shook as they saw me out for the first and how much I changed , I started to look at every one with my chin up because I know they are nothing to me . As I was passing by ,a women came up to me with her child in her hands " please my highness , help my child she haven't been feeling good and I don't have the money to pay for the doctor " she was begging me I raised one of my eyebrows and said " would you kill your self and leave your child alive but alone?" She looked confused "what...." she asked " you better answer the question ." I said with a straight look at her " O-of course i will kill my self if it will leave my child alive ..." she looked at her child " you are all the same ..... YOU DONT CARE HOW WOULD YOUR CHILD  FEEL WHEN YOU WILL BE DEAD , YOU PARENTS NEVER THINK ABOUT OUR FEELINGS ,disappear from my face NOW " I yelled and she immediately ran from my was as I saw she was crying, as I continued waking I head people whisper " she is totally different from her parents..." " yeah her mom was a really caring person I think they spoiled her way too much" I stoped and turned at them " really ? You think so ? This kingdom is mine now and I could kill you at any moment so you better shut that mouth of yours and what my parents were it was in the past now I'm the queen here ." As I finished I told to jungkook that I want to go back to the castle then we went back to the carriage jungkook opened the door for me as I entered he closed it and sat in the ridding seat and we began our way back .

As we arrived I sat on my trone I told namjoon to call all the others , as he did all of them came and bowed to me " so what did you do for today?" I asked not bothering even looking at them , Jin started by saying " your highness, I cooked every meal " after him was yoongi " you highness, I wrote another song to play it for you " then it was hoseok and jimin "your highness, we cleaned every single room " lastly it was taehyung " your highness, I have done every laundry and cleaned everything closet " I didn't ask namjoon nor jungkook since they were with me today . "That's it ? Are kidding me right now ? You had all day and all you did was those silly chores ? DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU CONTINUE DOING LIKE THIS ?" I stood up from anger and they bowed again and apologized " hah your apologies won't work here you have to work better I expect you all do a better work starting from now , as for me I will be in my room I will probably will sleep " I said as walked out of the room and headed to my room as I was walking I passed my parents room but stoped , I entered the room to see it as clean as ..the last time they left ... I closed the door behind me and started to look around I saw a big portrait of me with them and I was wearing the necklace the gave me when I was probably 7 years old , which I'm still wearing it I took it off and looked at it and thought ' I really haven't said even thank you to anyone all I did was ... get mad or upset if they didn't gave me what I wanted ... am I really such a bad person? But it's their fault that they didn't rise me properly and left me all alone!' I went out and slammed the door and headed to my room and I realized I was still holding the necklace from anger I threw it on the ground and said quietly " I don't need them anyway " and then as I was about to walk I felt dizzy and fell down feeling my self blackout.

I woke up because of hearing people talk as I opened my eye I didn't understand where was I exactly it was a white room but it also had blue curtains ? I immediately set up and started to look around it is totally not my kingdom ....then where am I ? All I remember was that when I threw the necklace I fell and I woke up here ? What is going on?? " where am I !?!? And who are you??" I asked the people that stood there " it's ok don't worry you are in a hospital and I'm your doctor, you were got into an accident and hit your head very badly and I think you won't have your memories back I'm sorry " the person spoke , what the hell was he talking about !?! Accident??!? .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hoped you like this start it's actually my first time writing online a BTS fanfic , oh and thanks to AlexMcSkittles for inspiring me to write this fanfic💖
(Btw I'm sorry for my grammar mistakes)