Where am i...?

Your POV
What the hell was he talking about? Accident?!? What accident!?! How did I get here ? I need to get out of this place then I realized I had some strange wires attached to me I quickly removed them and got of the bed and started almost running " hey ! Where are you going? You are not completely healed ! Don't move ". I heard so called doctor shout but I didn't care in my mind I only wanted to go out of this place as I was running I heard them saying " stop her " and more people began to go after me I tried my best in avoiding them , I finally found an exit but when I went out ... " where in the world am I ?" I asked as I saw so many lights and a really crowded place .

I still continued running and it was raining as well , I began to feel cold since I was wearing a really short kind of a dress ?I actually don't know what is this but I still have to run ..... but what's the point? Where am I going? It's as if I'm in another world I stoped since I saw no one anymore , it was dark as well ...I took a deep breath and started to look around .... now where am I ? Well at least it's a much ...hmm how do I say it ...much less with the lights or whatever that's called .

Now all I need is to know what the actual hell is going on

Now all I need is to know what the actual hell is going on ... but how will I know? Should I go to these houses and just ask them? But it's pretty late it seems ... but I will go anyway .

I started to knock on the doors , most of them didn't answer and some of them just shouted to go away .... god why are people this bad?.... I continued walking until I saw some kind of a machine moving and it stopped near a really tall house , then I saw 7 people walk out of it as I saw their faces , I immediately ran to them because I saw namjoon ,Jin , yoongi ,hoseok,jimin,taehyung and lastly but not least jungkook , as I ran up to them " namjoon! " I shouted he turned his head to me but as I was about to speak a man came in front of me and started not allowing me to go to them " hey let me go ! Do you know who I am ?!?" I looked at the man but be looked like he completely didn't care the boys started to walk in the tall house but I shouted again "KIM NAMJOON !" He looked at me then ran up to me and said " hey there ! Don't you think it's too late for a young girl like you to be here ? You want help or something?" I felt more relieved that he at least came to me " yes namjoon I need help I don't know what happened! I threw that necklace and then I suddenly woke up in so what called hospital and the doctor said that I got into an accident!?! I don't know where am I !! I need help " he looked really confused then behind him a man spoke and said " you have to go in rm hurry up!" Namjoon looked back and nodded to the man and turned back at me and said " look so you want me to call your parents or get you a taxi ?" First, why did he call him Rm second, what the heck is he talking about did he forgot about my parents or something and third why the heck is an taxi? "Namjoon don't act like you don't know what happened with my parents! And I don't know what the hell is an taxi but I need some way to go back to the kingdom" as I said that it made him more confused " Rm let's go " as the man said that namjoon bowed to me , apologized And went inside as well ...... he ... left me just like my parents did to me.... how could he ! I tried to walk after him but the man stoped me and said I should go away before anyone gets into trouble.

Namjoon's POV
What a strange girl .... hmmm what did she mean by " she has to go back to her kingdom" maybe she is just crazy she was wearing a hospital dress so it is true that she came from a hospital but what the heck was she saying before that ? I should discuss this with the rest .
As I came into our dorm I saw everyone already ready to sleep " hyung! What took you so long ?" The youngest asked " I just met this strange girl ... I wanted to discuss her with you all" I said as I began taking off my jacket " ohhhh our leader found his love huh??" Jimin said with a smirk on his face " no you idiot, she was really strange she started asking help she was saying that she threw some kind of a necklace and then she woke up in a hospital, she was still wearing a hospital dress so you think she is just a sociopath that ran out of a hospital or something?" I saw them kind of think " hyung , I actually think she is a sociopath " taehyung said " yeah I  think so too , finding a girl in a hospital dress approaching to you and asking for help? If I was in your place I wouldn't even talk to her" yoongi said and went back to his phone ' I think they are right, but still she just got stuck in my head ' I thought " at first I thought she was just an army but she was acting as if we know each other since a long time ago she even called my full name oh I forgot she actually said something about a kingdom which confused me the most she said she doesn't know where she is now .....ahhh I should probably just forget about her"
I sighted .

It's time for bed already and I still can't forget about her , I actually want to see her again to ask more .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello ! I know I'm a bad writer but I try my best .... and I hope you understand what's happening here!
Thanks for reading ❤️