DING! DING! CLARY WINS!

DISCLAIMER: I OWN NOTHING
JACE POV
"Please!" nick pleads.
"No...not here.." I say. I've had about twenty beers and I'm still not drunk enough.
"Ok...let's go to the main bedroom..." he says. "Let's start babe, because daddy is ready!" He says as he takes off his shirt. What the hell was i thinking?! This is so gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that...except I'M STRAIGHT! "What are you waiting for? Daddy wants to see some skin..." He says. I puke in my mouth. "Maybe I can help..." he says.
"I'm going to pee.." I say.
"Now?" He asks.
"Yeah...I could fill a pool.." I say. "So take off your clothes and....don't start without me.." I say. I slam the door and run out of the trailer.
"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Come back!" He yells as he goes outside in his boxers. I keep running though.

CLARY POV
"I won't listen to this trash!" Alec says. "It's not music!" He complains.
"It's harmonic! Look, if you give yourself the opportunity maybe you can learn to enjoy it" I say. He waits a minute.
"Nope, still gross" he says. "Did you hear about Pencil Neck and Nick?" Alec asks.
"No..." I say.
"They 'did it' last night" Alec laughs. Oh my god.

$&$&$&$&$
I walk up the stairs as I eavesdrop on Kaelies group. "Did you hear what happened?"
"I mean...she did it in an RV!"
$&$&$&
I was crying on the small space between stairs. People gave me weird looks because I was still in Jace's body. I lost my virginity in an RV... I cry harder. "Jace?" Mr.Starkweather asks. "Are you crying?" He asks. "What...happened?" He asks awkwardly. I shudder a breath as I look up at him.
"I.....I just found out I lost my virginity in an RV" I sob. I then cry on his leg as I hug it.
"It's ok.." he whispers patting my head awkwardly. "You stay here and...I need to go" He says as he tears himself away from me. But he never came back. Leaving me crying with my stupid abs and blonde hair.

JACE POV
I walk up the stairs and hear giggling from my now Ex girlfriends group.

CLARY POV
I walked up to my locker..not Jace's...mine. 'Slut stuff' was written with black spray paint on my locker. I go to open it. Then glen turns he corner. "Hey....you think she'll do it with me?" He asks.
"No.....no she would never!" I say. I then open it as he leaves. I look on the other side and see Jace. I glare at him.
"Speaking about yesterday...relax, you had...fun....believe me you won't ever forget it" He says.
"How could you do that to me?!" I ask.
"What? I know he's not the sexiest guy in the world...unlike me... but who cares? It's just sex" he says.
"I wanted it to be special!" I say.
"Aww.....you started this war! 'This is a very European look'" he says in a little girl voice. "And you broke up with my girlfriend!" He says.
"I was waiting for the moment Where I would be in love" I snap. I then go back to my locker.
"Hey....we didn't do anything.." he says. I look back at him.
"Really?" I ask.
"Really" he assured me.
"Well that's not what Nick is saying"
"Well Nick is a liar"
"Tell that to everyone else" I say as I slam my locker.
"How does it feel to be a little slut?" I ask.
"I think I'll have to talk to that son of a bitch, because no one calls us a little slut" Jace says as he gives me my white coat he had put on. Then he walks away. I follow him.

JACE POV
I checked the classrooms, then I started walking faster to the gym. I walked inside and saw Nick playing basketball. "Hey Nick! Look, it's your babe!" They say. I shove his shoulder.
"Hey" I say. "I've been looking for you!" I say.
"Yeah? Well you found me" He says.
"What the hell did you say?!" I ask.
"Let her beg!" A guy yells.
"Nothing" He says. "That isn't 100% true" He says looking at his stupid teammates.
"You're a liar!" I say.
"And you have a very dirty little mouth" he says smiling. "But well...I already knew that" I go to punch him, but he grabs my arm and twists it lightly. "You're an expert aren't you?" He asks.
"Fucking idiot!" I say, then a fist punches Nick's face. And throws him away from me. My jaw drops as I notice the person who punched him. It was Clary. She then drops down to the floor, I go to stand next to her.
"That's not the way to treat a lady! And what type of words are those? And what type of memory do you have? Why don't you tell everyone what really happened?!" Clary asks as she keeps pressing her hand on his chest, making it hard for him to breathe. "SAY IT! SAY IT!" She yells as she presses on.
"Nothing! Nothing happened" Nick says breathlessly turning purple.
"I think you need to give this sweet, innocent and very attractive young lady an apology!" A bit narcissistic, but hey, who am I to judge?
"Ok, I'm really sorry" he says.
"Huh?" I ask.
"I said I'm sorry" he groans.
"Oh! Thank you" I say.