| Cheesy Pickup Lines They Use |

Stefan:
"Is that a mirror in your back pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants".

Damon:
"Do you know you could start a fire? Because you're the perfect match for me".

Enzo:
"Are you a parking ticket? Because you've got fine written all over you".

Alaric:
"I may not go down in history but I'll sure as hell go down on you".

Malachai:
"You look so familiar, did we take a class together? I could of sworn we had chemistry".

Kol:
"They told me to "do what you love", so I think I need to do you".

Finn:
"I would take you to the movies but you're not allowed to bring in snacks".

Elijah:
"Do you work at Subway? Because you sure gave me a footlong".

Klaus:
"Do you work at the post office? Because I saw you checking out my package".

Matt:
"Are you a convict? Because you're so cute it should be illegal".

Jeremy:
"Are you sure you're not tired? Because you've been running though my mind all day".

Tyler:
"I'll treat you like my homework; slam you down on the table and do you all night long".

Rebekah:
"I just wanted to let you know how hot you are and I was wondering if you would buy me a drink".

Katherine:
"Can I take your picture? Just so I can tell Santa what I want for Christmas".

Caroline:
"I lost my number, can I have yours instead?".

Elena:
"I don't have my library card but I still want to check you out".

Bonnie:
"Are you a ghost? Because every time I see you I want to call you boo".

Liv:
"Hey girl, are you French because maDAMN".

Luke:
"I would call you handsome/beautiful but beauty is on the inside and I haven't been inside of you yet".