Jealousy (yoongi)

Your pov

You were at the club enjoying urself but also making sure u weren't near a guy because ur boyfriend is really jealous. One time ur dad called and since u used to call ur dad daddy, yoongi read the caller id name 'daddy' he got super mad and destroyed ur phone and lets say he went wild. At the end u explained everything he understood and bought u a new phone. Since then ur only allowed to be around the members lf bts and ur father. U were dancing with ur friend, then a random dude started to grind on u, but before u could react, yoongi had already punched the dude, he threw u over his shoulder and threw u in the car then drove u both to ur house. U knew u where in big trouble. U tried explaining but he wouldn't let u talk. When u arrived home all he said was " youre sleeping on the couch tonight. Without covers" and he left to the room without saying another word. U ran after him but as expected he threw u out.

[Imagine u and him texting]

You:
Yoongi please i didny have time to react!!

Yoongi:

Shut up and leave me alone!!!

You:
Please baby i swear. By the time i was going to turn around you had already punched him and had me over ur shoulder.

Yoongi:
Lier!!

You:
Im not lying i swear. I'll do anything please forgive me. If that means I wont be able to go anywhere without u i wont! Please baby.

Yoongi:
Anything??????

You:
Anything. Whatever pleases you. Whatever you want me to do ill do it.

Yoongi:
Promise??

You:
Promise.

*smut time*

Yoongi:
Take of ur dress. Very slowly.

You:
* you started to take of ur dress very slowly and trying to do it as sexy as u could* done

Yoongi:
Ok now take of ur bra and bounce ur tits for 30 seconds.

You:
[You didnt understand why he asked u to do this and why he asked u to bounce them. Is he watching u pr something
Oh righttttt!! The cameras he installed. He probably wamts a show from u. Whtever u will give it to him] *u unclip ur bra straps and take ur boobs in ur hands and start to bounce them very slowly then u lick them and start to touch ur boobs teasingly.* done.

Y

oongi: J
Did i tell u to lick them?! No!! Now i want u to take of ur panties and i want u to lay down on the couch and spread ur legs wide open for daddy.

Changing pov to yoongi

Y

:
Ok

You:
*I watch her take of her panties and lay down on the couch then she spread her legs open. Jeez that is ome gopd lookinh pussy. Thats why i protect y/n so much from other guys. She has a nice petite body but large and round boobs, a perfectly sized ass, and a very tastey and good looking pussy* ok now grab the water bottle infront of you and push it inside ur pussy

Y/n:
Ok

You:
She slowly put the water bottle in and left it there.

Y/n:
Done.

       You:
Now stay like that. I'll be there in a min.

   I got out of the room and started making my way to the living room. I took of my shoes so she wouldn't hear me. When I got there she had her head hanging from the couches arm and slowly rubbing her clit with one hand and thrusting the bottle with the other hand. I was pissed because I never told her to do that, but at the same time it was turning me on.

  "What do you think ur doing!?" She jumped a little. "N-nothing"  "did I tell u to start pleasuring yourself?"  "N-no.."  " then why are u doing it?!"  "I-i was waiting for u and.... I wanted to please myself.."   " you do know that ur already getting punished for going to the club, letting a guy near u, and now, for doing MY job!!!" I took out the water bottle quickly causing her to gasp, I took of all my clothes leaving on only my boxers. Her mouth was widely open and she was already drooling at the sight of my cock. "You want this??" I said taking my cock out and started to slowly Jack off infront of her. "YES!!!! I mean yes daddy please give it to me I need it" I loved it when she begged for my cock to give her pussy attention. I back away from her and told her to crawl her way to me. She jumped off the couch. Got on all fours and started crawling my way. When she got to me she was about to start sucking But I hold her back. "If u really want it promise me something"  " whatever daddy wants me to promise" she said desperately, " ok, promise me you will never go outside the house without me or my permission, and that u will never talk to another guy without my permission or without me being able to hear ur conversation. Understood?" "Yes daddy, I promise" she said nodding her head quickly. "Ok, do ur job" with that said, she started by licking the tip teasing me. "Stop teasing or u won't get it." She took it all in her mouth after that being said.

Your pov
I was so turned on by the moment and I wanted to start pleasing myself but I could get yoongi mad and I prefer getting punished then not having his dick. I felt him pulling my hair and making me go faster. "Y-y/n I'm almost there, keep going baby, make daddy cum." After a few more sucks he finally came in my mouth. " good girl but as ur punishment is won't fuck u and I better not see u fucking urself or I won't fuck u for a month. Understood?"  "Yes"  "yes what??"  " yes daddy"   "old let's go to sleep" and with that the day ended and we both fell asleep.

I'm so sorry this was a shitty chapter It's just I kept doing it for three days pausing and I didn't do a good job but I'll make sure next chapter is awesome and it will be a jungkook chapter.  

Bye my little innocent jelly beans