Jealousy (hoseok)

This chapteray contain smut and bad language so it you don't like that stuff please don't read.
OK let's get this chapter started.

Hoseok pov
Its already 1 am and she hasn't gotten back. I know I should trust her, but it's impossible to not get jealous when your girlfriend has a perfect body, is beautiful, has an ass, double dd size boobs, and doesn't have and surgery. Like, of course I have and right to be jealous!! She is so getting it tonight. *click* she arrived, I walk downstairs and see here "do you have any idea about what time it is?! Where the fuck Where you?! Where you fucking another guy?! Whee you dancing with another dude?! What the fucm Where you doing?!" I yell at her. "Chill hoseok, I was with my y/b/n at her house. I'm sorry I'm came late but we were playing games. Don't have to be jealous about it." So what if I'm jealoud. But she can't know I'm jealous. "Why the fuck would I be jealous for a piece of shit like you, your not worth my jealousy" Holy shit! What did I just say, I let my anger take over me, that's not what I meant "w-what? I-im not w-worth i-it? Okay, if that's how you think then it's not worth being with you, I'm leaving"

Y/n pov
I can't believe he said that to me! I gave him everything and I'm not worth him? I'm leaving! I ran upstairs and started packing my stuff before I walked out the door, I feel someone back hug me, "let me go, I hate you!!"   "No you dont... please forgive me, I didn't mean it, I swear.... please don't leave me, I need you, you know I can't live without you... please don't leave me...." I can't believe him, he still has the nerve to lie to me "you hurt me jeon hoseok... you said I want worth it... you don't love me anymore...." he grabbed my wrists and pinned me against the wall and looked me straight in the eyes, I saw anger and disappontment "how can you say that I don't love you when your the most precious thing I have in life! I love you and only you! You're worth everything in life! I said that because I didn't want you to know that I was jealous!! I was mad because I was over here waiting for you while you didn't even give me calm to tell me where you were. I am scared that, maybe one day while you are out partying... you could find someone better then me, I'm scared of losing you.... as a matter of fact, I'm not worth having you.... your to much for me.... but please..... don't leave me" I didn't know he felt like that, I mean I thought he was just mad cause he thought I would cheat on him... "hoseok... I'm sorry, I didn't think you would feel that way about me... I love you too" I gave him passionate kiss, he kissed back. Sadly we are humans and need air so we had to break the kiss. "But don't think you're not getting punished..."    "punish me daddy... punish this slut for not telling you Where she was"

Hoseok pov
She knows I can't stand it when  she calls me daddy. "Don't worry baby girl, you're gonna get it hard" I grab her waist and throws her on the bed. I hover over her and start to suck her sweet spot. "*moan*" I love her moans so much they arrass me "yes baby moan louder, moan my name, scream my name, until you lose your voice." I rip off her dress and start kissing her all over her chest leaving hickies. This keeps on going until her bra gets in the way, I rip off her bra and start sucking on her left nipple while pinching the other one, "ahhh hoseok, stop the teasing plea-" I cut her off by slapping her ass and giving her and small bite on her nipple "what's my name kitten?"  "D-daddy" " correct, but when you have punishments do you have the right to tell me what to do?" I ask her whole snaking my hand to her core, slowly rubbing her clit "n-no..." I once again slap her ass and say " no what slut?!"  I slap her ass again "n-no daddy" "good girl" I start rubbing her clit once again but faster, then I make my way down her stomach and stop at her pussy, I take of her panties and start to suck on her bud then enter three fingers making her arch her back "ahhh daddy" " yes kitten" I ask her "c-can you to faster please" she was close to Cumming so I went faster, "ahhh d-dady I'm close"   "I know baby" she came eight after I said that, I swallowed all her juices "you know baby... you taste sweet, your definitely the candy I want to eat everyday" I stand up and start to take of my clothes, my dick sprung out and I'm proud enough to say I have and pretty huge dick. "Suck." I command she cralws her way to me and starts to suck me, "yessss baby, you're so good at this" I grab her hair and pull her away from my dick, and string of saliva connecting her mouth and my dick "who's mouth is this?" I ask her, "yours daddy" I make her stand up and grope her tits "and who's boobs are these?" I ask again " yours daddy" I bring her closer to me and grab her ass "who's ass is this?"  "Yours daddy" I snake my hand to her pussy and cup it "and who's pussy is this?" I ask entering get and finger inside her "y-yours d-daddy*moan*" I take my fingers out and suck off her juices " good girl, now... do you want daddy to fuck you?" Her eyes started shining and she said " yes, daddy, please.. I need your huge dick inside this dripping pussy, I need your to stretch this right pussy, please.." with that said I threw her on the bed, spread her legs as wide as I could, and slammed myself I  her without warning, she let out and huge moan. I started at a fast pace whoe groping her boobs with my right hand and masaging her clit with my left hand, I went faster and harder then before, the bad started to slam against the wall, "daddy I'm close" I was close to but this was to good to stop so I held it in for a good 30 mins whole she came like 5 times, "daddy I'm close again" she said for like the 6 th time, "m-me too" I finally said. Right after she came, I came inside her. I honestly want a child. So stayed like that for five minutes finally collapsing beside her, "y/n... I love you so much... please never believe anything I say again, I said that out of anger, but you're worth everything in the world, I love you" I told her "I love you to babe, I hope we have a child, and I also hope your home tomorrow" I look at her confused " why?" " what do you mean why, you atleast made cum like 5 or 6 times and you just slammed into me like nothing, of course on not going to be able to walk tomorrow,"  " Oh right, don't worry I'll be here, I might even give you a shower" I smirk at her, she just looked at me like a crazy person and slapped my arm playfully "hey don't slap me do you want to get punished again?"    "No I'm sorry, goodnite, my hoseoky"  " goodnite my slut"  " hey!!"  I started laughing "ok, ok, I'm sorry goodnite my love" and with that said we went asleep.

OMG thank the lord I'm done 1342 words I in total I was going to make this a small chapter but I got out of hand, see you next time