Chapter 1: Feelings..?

A/N: HELLOOOOOO PEOPLE! I'm completely new to this but I also feel as if I should contribute to this wonderful site and app (I mostly read on my phone). Anyways.... if you don't find this interesting at all I hope you guys do. Let's start the story. (A/N's will be in bold unless I forget then, shame on me).

Leo's P.O.V.

After we defeated Gaea we started heading back to Camp Half-Blood while we had an awesome celebration on the Argo 2 to the defeat of Gaea. Nico, having already shadow-traveled Reyna and Coach Hedge back to the Camp came back to help us defeat Gaea but came at the last minute poking Miss Mother-Earth in the face with his Stygian Iron sword which I found very, very sexy. Wait... what am I saying? How could I define Nico like that..? He's a guy who's completely anti-social and he doesn't even want to be at the party the only reason why he's here is because everyone dragged him in here. Anyways after self-punishing myself Percy noticed and came to talk to me.

"Hey Leo, what's wrong?"

"Nothing." I replied with a grin trying to hide a slight blush. Percy looked at me like I was a mad man and then Annabeth came over.

"So...... Leo when are you gonna show us that spectacular secret you had planned for Nico?" She said. Wait... She said FOR NICO not FOR THE TEAM, wonder why...

"Awww c'mon Leo, we all know that you like Nico." Annabeth stated looking at Percy.

"Wait, Leo has a crush on Nico?" Percy asked Annabeth.

"Um... Duh Seaweed Brain why do you think he becomes so nervous and timid around him?" After Annabeth said that Jason and Piper walked over to the conversation leaving Hazel, Frank and Nico discussing something about the Camp.

"Hey Miss Wise girl mind keeping it down?" I said rapidly feeling my ears get a little hot.

"'Miss Wise girl'?" Annabeth said with a straight face and copying how I said it.

"So whatcha talkin about?" Jason asked with his hand around Pipers waist.

"N-n-nothing.... A-although Jason I- I can already tell what you and Piper planned for tonight, n-need anything else?" I say stuttering like a fool. Great job Leo, let's just stutter and totally give Jason AND Piper like only the most obvious hint that something IS going on.

"H-h-how'd you know?!?" Jason replies looking very stunned with a light blush on his face. Piper started to blush a little too. Right after Jason's outburst, Frank, Hazel and Nico walked over to see what the commotion was.

"So I uh... just.. uh r-remembered that um... I have to go check on Festus incase uh... something um... isn't working right." I say quickly almost running out the door but I forgot was I grimacing or was I blushing?

Nico's P.O.V.

When we walked over to Leo all I heard were Percy and Annabeth teasing Leo with a very noticeable and very red blush on his face. That blush makes him look so cute... Wait what am I thinking..? I saw Leo run out the door and then scream something out that sounded a little like "OH MY GODS! FESTUS WHY ARE YOU EATING A DOLPHIN!?!?!?!?!" I didn't want to think about it but I felt my lips curve into a smile but I quickly melted it.

"So......." Hazel said. "What'd we miss?" She asked.

"Not much, just Flame boy getting sweaty over something." Annabeth said.

"I think.... someone should go talk to him, he looked like he was a little upset running up those stairs." I said trying to hide my concern.

"Hmmm..... Vote on who goes talk to him. First person up Nico." Said Piper. All their hands went up apart from mine and I couldn't believe it at all. What're they planning to do? I asked myself that question as I went up the stairs to go talk to him.

"Hey..." I say quietly. Leo was leaning against the railing looking out to sea, his beautiful black hair flowing through the sea breezes. Wait, what did I just think about? Did I just call him beautiful..? Then, he turned to me.

"Hey Nico." Leo says with a bright happy smile which I can't help but think. Gods... that's so... alluring... WAIT! What am I saying?!?!?!? I shouldn't be saying this stuff in my head especially not here not now! I scream in my head punishing myself, I look away trying to get some more glances at that devilish handsome smile of his.

"S-s-so....... I heard that you got teased about something from the crew." I said slowly and cautiously not wanting to bring up any suspicions but take a glance and stare at Leo's brown almond shaped eyes and, his eye color is so brown and beautiful just like the color of chocolate and then instantly I feel the urge to go towards the older demigod and kiss him. Why am I even thinking about this..? Wait... no... please no.... please no I don't want these feelings for Leo. What if he rejects me..? Maybe it'll be ok if I start avoiding him.

"Um.... yeah something like that..." Leo says looking me directly in the eyes for a minute or two... or three and then looks away. Oh gosh I was staring... I hope he didn't notice that I was staring... but with my luck he probably did, nice Nico NICE JOB making it even more awkward than it already is having these feelings for Leo...

"You wanna talk about it..?" I ask trying to overcome my feelings and put up my cold aura again which obviously fails when he looks at me making my heart skip a beat.

"Nah, wouldn't want to waste your time talking about useless stuff." He says with a smile. "Anyways... we should go to bed it's getting late."

"Right.... late as in 1 o'clock A.M.?" I ask chuckling a little.

"OH WAIT! I forgot to do something." Leo says while screaming for the others to get up here for the big surprise. "You all ready for it?" He asks almost jumping up and down with excitement.

"What's the big surprise Leo you haven't told anyone on this ship... Or have you?" Piper asks questioningly.

"You'll see." Leo says with a grin. Gods that grin makes him look so handsome... WAIT! NICO STOP IT! I quickly stop myself from thinking anymore and look at Leo press a button.

"A button... that's it? A button Leo? You stopped us from going to bed just to press a lit-" Frank got cut off as we all witnessed fireworks go up in colors of blue, white, green, red, yellow, pink, purple, and orange.

"Yes master Zhang I kept you all awake to press THE button. Not A button but THE button." Leo replied mockingly at Frank with that smile that made my heart beat so fast even if the words weren't directed to me.

After two fireworks exploded in a pattern of waves and then a face of Percy appeared on the third firework, and then another two fireworks exploded into the shape of owls then a face of Annabeth so on so forth with symbols of our godly parent. Hazels had jewels around her face and then surprsingly at the end Leo pressed a button and then six fireworks went off and it showed of gray and white skulls the skulls were in a shape of a heart... must be a malfunction or something and then, one last firework exploded into a face of me... I never thought of it but... why did he put me last was it because I wasn't important or was it because of something else...

A/N: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG THAT WAS!!!!!!! Hopefully it was atleast 4-5 pages.... (On the iphone or tablet or just the app in general...) if not... aaaahhhhh well.... lol anyways I had a lot of fun writing this first chapter starting off this series. I think I'll be posting once a week or so... bear with me? Anyways I'll try to proceed and type the next chapter(s).