Chapter 12

I spent the last few hours with Jack, Ben, and Jane. I really loved hanging out with Jack mostly, since he was my boyfriend before.

"Hey, I know we aren't dating anymore, but did you know that you're beautiful?" Jack said to me.

I giggled. "No, I actually didn't know,"

"Really?"

I laughed really hard, this time it was only Jane who laughed with me. Ben is too much with his video games. "No, no, I do haha,"

"Oh okay," Jack was relieved, I don't know why. "Just making sure you know that."

I smiled. I really still liked Jack. I know he knows that, but I don't want to date him anymore.

"I think I'll go. Ben? Wanna go back to the mansion? Slendy's been blowing up my phone," Jane said to Ben while she was scrolling through her phone.

"Yeah. I hope Slendy'll stop nagging me about playing." Ben shrugged as he exited Jack's little cabin with Jane.

Jack didn't say anything. I was surprised since he was always the first one to talk. "Are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah," Jack paused. "Can I tell you something?"

I nodded. "Of course, anything,"

"You were my first love,"

I gasped. I think I cried a little. "Don't you crash into other pretty girls' apartments?"

"Well, that used to be a routine, but I remember the first day I saw you," Knowing that Jack was gonna tell a long story, I decided to get something to eat. "I observed you when you were walking home on a super hot summer afternoon, so I decided to follow you because I thought you seemed wonderful,"

I laughed.

"When I saw you go into your house, I wanted to memorize your address," (A/N, I'm not gonna put an address, since it might be real 😂)

"... Then that's when you came into my room?"

"Wow you're fast," Jack nodded. "I really like how fast you come up with things,"

I looked as if I had a question mark on my head.

"Nothing."

I shrugged. I got up to put my plate in the sink since I ate pizza from last night I think.