Prologue

Hey guys FlutterDashFan18 here and I'm coming at you with a new story. I decided that I should do something like an opinion book where everyone can give their honest opinion of something. I decided I wanted to do a ship or rip book where everyone can say if they ship or rip a couple. Here is how it goes.

I'm going to say a Pretty Cure couple and I will give my honest opinion about it. I'll say if I ship, rip, or burn the ship. If I really love the ship, I'll say OTP it. Some definitions. 

OTP: MOST FAVORITE COUPLE IN THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE! 

Ship it: LOVE IT! 

Rip it: DON'T LOVE IT!

Burn it: I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS SHIP! I WANT IT TO BURN DOWN INTO FLAMES AND I WISH THIS SHIP NEVER EXISTED! 

and I will rate it on a scale of 1-10. 10 being the best and 1 being the lowest. Decimals,fractions, negative numbers and going above or below the scale are allowed. I'll also give a reason why I otp it, ship it, rip it, or burn it. 

I'll even allow you to say if you ship it, rip it, or burn it. All you have to do is say if you ship, rip or burn it, rate it on a scale of 1-10, and give me your honest reason why.

You are also allowed to request me pretty Cure ships. Both straight and same sex ships are allowed. 

Rules:

-Don't judge someone based on what they ship

 -be nice

-do some respectful disagreement if you don't agree with someone's opinion

-if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all

Anyways, which Pretty Cure ship should I along with those of you who are reading this rate first? Let me know in the comment section below.