7- Looking...

Me: Here come the ships!
(My friend) Lexie: *Cheers*

Libra entered the white marble entrance of his school. Scooting around the corner of another hallway, he attempted to slip into the theater room without any of his several followers assaulting him.
Too late, they were there.
They started yelling, shouting loudly over one another and trying to be heard. They surrounded him and he could feel panic rising like bile in his throat. Sh*t! Sh*t! Sh*t! Not now of all times!
He frantically sprinted for the theater room. Libra slammed the door behind him, and slumped to the floor, exhaling a sigh of relief. Still shaking, he tried to stand up, only to sink back down again as another wave of fear rolled through him. Ugh... I really hate this!
Someone entered the room, Libra braced himself-
"You okay, Libra? It seemed like you were being attacked out there!" THANK GOD! It was only Leo, one of Libra's good friends and fellow performer. And popular kid. Libra thought to himself. She leaned down to meet his eyes, "Just breathe." Libra repeated her instructions for a few minutes before until he was calm again.
"Well, I am now. Thanks, Leo..." She sighed, giving him one of those 'I know what it feels like' smiles.
"They do not let up, do they? And no problem." Suddenly, a shrill ring pierce the air, making both of them jump.
"Welp, we should get to class now, huh?"
"Yeah. See you in theater, Libbi!" Pff! Libbi! I guess I've got a nickname now!
"See ya!"

To Libra, theater practice was one of the most relaxing times of day, other than when he was at home with his family. He and the others got to do one of their favorite activities, and still had plenty of free time to chat. Besides, this was also a meeting place for the popular crew, so he fit in just fine. He knew Leo felt the same, except theater was much more important. Especially because of her horrible mother.
Leo came up to him, "Ready for rehearsals? You know your part well enough by now, I think!"
"Yup!" Libra looked away to conceal the slight pink on his cheeks. The truth is, he really liked Leo. Not because she was pretty or popular or anything like that, though those were nice. He liked her because she was generous and kind, and always took her peer's feelings into account when making a decision. He admired how she could brighten up anyone's day with just the right comment, like she had that morning. The thing was, they both played characters that had romantic interactions with each other... Leo giggled.
"Well, I might as well go wait. It's boring to stay in there but you know I get impatient! I won't be able to stop myself!" Libra laughed. He understood what Leo was hinting at. She'd told him a long time ago how hard it was for her to control her impulses. It was a serious comment disguised as a passing joke. Libra was called out to the stage. Leo waved him a quick 'later' before he left. Better get to it!

Libra swallowed. It was almost to the part where his and Leo's characters had their first kiss. He was jittery with nerves. What if I mess it up? What if I freeze? Ohh, get it together Libra! He took a deep breath. I can do this. I can do this. He and Leo rehearsed their characters' lines. The moment came, Leo walked up to him, her eyes glowing unusually. He wondered why they were so bright, almost as if he was looking at two mini suns. Libra cupped her face in his hands. Was that blush on her cheeks? God, it looked so real that Libra couldn't help but blush too.
"You know," Leo whispered, her lips barely moving, "I've wanted this for a long time..." Wait what- Libra had barely any time to think before Leo stretched up to kiss him.
Libra's eyes widened in shock, then fluttered shut as the realization sank in. Leo... He pushed his hands onto her shoulders, kissing back. Turns out, Leo was a really good kisser.
They pulled back, breathless, as the scene ended. Libra looked around, the silence unnerving him. There, his classmates stood in shocked silence, some with their mouths open.
One of them, Lyra, broke the silence with one of her witty jokes, "Well, this scene makes a lot more sense now!" They all laughed. Libra knew neither he nor Leo had any more scenes soon after the one they'd just finished, and he had an idea...
Seemed like Leo and the exact same one, because as soon as the students began to file back to their positions, she grabbed him by the shoulders and pushed him against the wall. He grinned, flipping them around so he had her against the panel.
"My turn this time. M'kay?" Leo giggled. Taking that as a yes, Libra claimed her lips, vaguely hearing her soft giggles as she pushed herself off the wall behind her and they stood a little ways from the curtain. They finally pulled away, both panting heavily. Leo's hand crawled to his back, tracing over a shape. Libra was surprised, he didn't recognize it, nor did he know what Leo was doing. She took his hand, leading it down to between her shoulder blades. She traced a symbol with his fingers, then turned around so he could see.
She walked around to his back, lifting up his shirt just a bit.
"Yes..." Leo muttered so quietly Libra almost didn't hear her.
"I do know what it means now, Sag."