Giggles and kisses

~Bens P.O.V~

I wake up in my room next to toby which he is awake and is trying not to laugh but is failing.

"Hun what's wronggggg"I try my best to say with out going back to sleep I mean toby is too cuddly for his own good.

"Just this picture, look" he said as he showed me a picture (the øne at the tøp øf the chapter)  and I brøke intø laughter.

"Baby ben, breathe" he tøld me as I started wheezing frøm laughter but it calmed down when masky yelled that he was trying to sleep in the next room which resulting in me and toby laughing for no reason. If you saw us you would probably think we were high and that's when jane, clocky and sally bursted into our room.

"How high are you guys" jane sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose and an idea popped in my mind,  and I put a finger over tobys lip to shush him before he spoke and I turned back to the girls.

"No, no its pronounced 'Hi how are you'" I said and laughter erupted from toby and sally,  I always make them laugh and it warms my nonexistent heart.

"I'm done,  come on girls" jane said with a sassy tone and I quickly responded waving bye and saying.

"Bye miss sassy pants" which made jane turn red from anger and she stomped out dragging a giggling sally and a clocky who seemed to not have gotten her coffee.

"Welp let me make breakfast" toby chirped as he got out of bed he was wearing the most adorable Pj's he has I didn't even think he had these.  They were a light blue onsie with little green turtle on it,  and I nodded and in hand in hand we walked down the stairs and to the kitchen where jeff and clocky were chatting while drunk coffee.

"Oh hey guys" clocky said to us as I sat down next to jeff and smile brightly and waved while toby started making what I think was waffle mix.

"Ben,  you wouldnt like me before my coffee" jeff said as he sipped his coffee that had the over seerer (I spelled it wrøng I knøw)  symbol on it.

"That's funny because I never really like you" I said as toby did something I didn't want to see and jeffs eyes had a cold glare to them now and clocky gave me a thumbs up.

"Well fuck you too the-"he was cut off by a loud groan from toby as he threw the bowl with the mix in the sink.

"Somwthing wrong toby?"me and clocky said in unison and he grabbed my arm and we walked away, I gave clocky a confused expression and she did the same.

Once we got back to our room I wanted to know what was bothering toby and I wouldn't stop.

"What's wrong?" I asked softly as I walked to toby that was changing which wasn't a uncommon thing for him to do,  so once he was done changing he told me to change and that he want to go for a walk since no one had missions to do,  so I did and he went to slenderps office to tell them they're going on a walk.

"He said fine but be back before dark" toby said as he wrapped his arms around me and picked me up I was already charged so I didn't have a problem.    

           ~le time skip brøught tø yøu by nap time~

"We are here" toby said as he put me down on a rock and looked at me there was something in his eye, not his normal happy filled eyes there was something else that I couldnt piece together.

"Ben there is something I want to try with you" he told me,  I kissed him I didn't know what I was doing my body was now in control . I løved it

(Word count:666
Cliff hanger but I will say there will be a lemøn in the next chapter sø yea.... WELP WHEN LIFE GIVES YØU LEMØNS)