Were here

After getting scared to death thinkinv they were going to kill us by driving us off a bridge we calm down and looked around the limo.Me and the guys saw the sweets and went after them I can't eat chocolate since I'm half wolf which sucks but I got some rock candy.We had finally got there and we all got out the limo normally except Carlos and Jay who came fighting out so I went to them grabbed there shirts and pulled them apart.Next I hear fairy god mother say"Leave it how you found it and by that I mean just leave it."Jay and Carlos through the stuff back in the limo.One by one Prince Ben started to shake are hands when he got to me I  shook his hand smile and showed him my fangs he said"Ahh the daughter of the big bad wolf its nice to meet you."I nodded but I heard a squeak.So I looked around to see who it came from and saw a girl with a red hood shaking I saw the red hood and knew who it was it was red riding hoods daughter Cider Hood Oh this was going to be fun as we started to walk inside Ben told us that Doopys Son would show us are class and rooms this was going to be a long day.

Hey guys Brisa here I hope you enjoyed this part I know I'm trash but I try anyways I love you guys bye~Brisa💙🐺