Chapter 2: Rejection

~*PREVIOUSLY*~

"Yeah. Anyways, i'm going to the faculty room and talk to koro-sensei about what just happened. In the meantime, can you take care of Nagisa for me?"

"sure"

~*RESUMING*~

(still Karma's POV)

"Hey kayano, what's the holdup?" I asked as I looked over to her direction while walking away.

"Wha-? I-I uumm.. HE'S LOOKING AT ME IN A WEIRD WAY KARMA!!!"

"no worries. just go ahead and take care of him"

(le switch le POV to KAYANO)

NAGISAISSTILLLOOKINGATMEINAWEIRDWAYKARMASENDHELPPLEEAASSEEE!!

"o-okay..."

just as I said that sentence, Nagisa started crying and ran straight into Karma's chest (a/n: i don't ship karmagisa but this just popped into my head)

"WHA-WHAAAT??!!! NAGISA!" I heard Karma shriek

"eh, Nagisa, don't you remember her? That's Kayano! you don't have to run away from her like as if she'll sprout out tentacles like koro-sensei any moment now..."

as  that  sentence  escaped  karma's  lips

nagisa

cried    a     river

and said

"gween! GWWEEEENNNN!!!! TWWWWOOOO GWWWEEEENNN!!!!!" 

those sentences. DO THEY KNOW?!?!?!!??!!?!? probably nagisa... I bet he can sense them... But Karma... Probably coincidence

"Nagisa, stop clinging onto me.. I have to talk to Koro-sensei.." I heard him say softly

that's very shocking... Karma spoke softly... for once... in his life...

but wait,

DID NAGISA JUST REJECT ME?!?!?!?!? WHAT THE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo-oo-o.......

"Karma, tell everyone i'm leaving"

(le POV switch to karma brought to you by kayano's sadness cuz you guys can't handle what she's thinking right now.. ["yeah!!"] KARMA NO ONE ASKED YOUR OPINION! ["hmph!"])

"WHHHHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!? WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!?!?!?!" I said

"nagisa rejected me... I have no more reason to stay here...." she said

"DON'T BE SO HASTY KAYANO!!! IT'S JUST BECAUSE HE TURNED INTO A CHILD!!!!! HE'LL TURN BACK ANYTIME SOON!!!" I replied yet again

kayano's body became limp for some reason.. SO, I SHAKE HER WHILE YELLING INTO HER FACE 😂😂😂

To be honest, I like screaming into her face sometimes.. buuuuuuut

"KAAAYYYAANNNOOO!!!!!" I said while shaking her vigorously 

(while all that stuff is happening, Okuda just happened to pass by.. her thoughts?: "Man I wish I was in Kayano's body.. His hand... on my sho-shoulder!!" the thought of that set her into daydream mode and also set a light blush on her face. OKAY BACK TO WHAT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING)

"hey"

I suddenly hear a deep voice behind me. As I turned around to look, my heart skipped a beat and froze (wow I was actually descriptive.. :P)

"hel- i mean- good mor- I MEAN- AFTERNOON SIR! GOOD AFTERNOON!"

"what was all that shouting?"

"she gone limp."

"what? why?"

oh no... do I tell?

"nagissaaa rejected meeeeeeee T_T"

"wha-?.. Anyways i've gone here to ask you guys, where is nagisa?"

AAANNNNDDD CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!

"hey hold on we ain't done yet!"

"I know you're going to interrupt me so say what you want until your time is up"

"okay okay... sheeeshhh. Anyways.. why did you let Nagisa reject Kayano?"

"willing to give him up?"

"what? what do you me- WHAT?!?! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!!"

"pffft. calm down I was only joking"

"you better be."

"Nagisa rejected meeeeeeee waaaaaaahhhhh    T_T"

"weirdo.. honestly, if she DID sprout tentacles right now I wouldn't be shocked"

" O_O "

"what's with the face?"

"no-nothing.... NAGISA REJECTED MEEEEEEE!!!!!"

"SHHEEEESSSHH!!! CALM DOWN!!!!"

ANYWAYS,!!! NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT ON THE SAME DAY!

NOT SURE IF I COULD UPDATE MY OTHER BOOKS, BUT IF I CAN, THEN I WILL! IF NOT, THEN UPDATE WILL BE RESCHEDULED TOMORROW!!!  BYYYYEEE!!!!

"HEY WAAIIITTT!!!!-"