❤12❤

Y/N POV
       "Y/N? What are you doing here?" I flinched and looked behind me. "Taehyung?!" I whisper-yell at him.

"Is that really you?" I asked making sure. "It is me, what are you doing here anyway?" He asked. "Well as you can see I was about to get some fresh air here at the rooftop but I saw there's a girl here, so I decided to watch over her cause she seems familiar to me, but when she called someone and waited, but she suddenly stands up near the edge of the rooftop and ready to jump,  land you came, and now here I am telling you why I'm here at the door." I explained him.

But someone ran passed us at full speed and goes inside the rooftop. It's a boy but I can't tell who he is. Taehyung followed the boy and got inside too.

I followed too since Taehyung's in there. When we got inside, now I know, the boy that passed us was BaekHyun oppa, which means that the girl is--

"Taeyeon-ah! Mianhe! I'm really sorry! I'll make it up to you but please get down there first! Please! Don't leave me.. " BaekHyun Oppa said.

"TaeYeon noona, please get down there.." Also Taehyung, I still don't get it, the girl was going to jump down the rooftop if the boy she called didn't come in time.

And it turns out, that the girl who was about to commit suicide, was TaeYeon Unnie?! Omo!!

As I finally realize I stepped forward and walked towards her direction, before she could jump, I held a good grip on her left wrist and with all my strength I pulled her back so she could fall on me.

She did fall but BaekHyun oppa catched her on time, even Taehyung catches me on time too.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked me. My heart skipped a beat, what is this?! I thought. Then I nod.

Taehyung helped me to stand up, I thought for a moment because of what happened just now. What was that? Did my heart just skipped a beat to him?! No way?!

"Yah" I came back to my senses when Taehyung kept shaking me. "A-ah, w-why?" I asked, stupid me😒. "You we're spacing out, pabo." How dare he called me stupid?! Well, I am cause I just did something stupid just now.

I just glared at him. I walked forward oppa and Unnie who was a few inches away from us. I kneeled down and asked, "Is Unnie going to be okay?" I asked in a worry tone.

Even though she was rude to me a while ago, I still care for her, she's my Unnie after all, and I love everything about her, I can't just hate her like that.

"She's just unconscious, she'll be fine, she just needed to rest that's all, she had a rough and tough day today." BaekHyun oppa said and carried TaeYeon Unnie bridal style.

I'm fangirling now, I get my phone and captured them with many shots, can't wait to show this to Unnie. (#BaekYeon)

Oppa and Unnie went down to go to the clinic while me and Taehyung is here at the rooftop, just the two of us.

I sighed and sat down the bench that was left here at the rooftop.

"Aigoo... " I trailed of and sighed deeply. Taehyung sat down with me and asked, "Why are you sighing too deeply?" I only shooked my head and continued spacing out.

It was silence, none of us dared to talk, only the wind passing by can be heard. I sighed once more and looked at Taehyung, and looked away after.

"Why didn't you even told me.." I trailed. He looked at me too with an confused look on his face. "What do you mean?" He asked.

If I continue this, he would think that their relationship is a bother to me, I don't wanna be a burden and a third Wheeler to them.

"Nothing, forget what I said." I said and stand up. Taehyung on the other hand is still confuse. I walked towards the exit but taehyung grabbed my wrist.

Taehyung's POV:
             I grabbed her wrist. She sighed and l stood up too. "What do you want Taehyung?" She asked still looking away. "Nothing." I said. "Then let go." Coldly he said.

(A/N: I prefer to play "I'll Be Fine" by Suran before reading this part, cause this song really fits this part, it would also make you cry)

"I don't understand," I said and stood closer to her, "Why are you like this?" I asked. "Why do you even care?" She said coldly.

"Why do I even care? Cause your my--" I stopped, "Cause I'm just your friend, that's all now let go," she hurted me many times, but it still really hurt.

*sniff* *sniff*

Is she crying?!

"(Y/N), are you cryi--" before I could finish my sentence, she harshly pull her wrist away from my grip and walk away from me.

"(y/n)..." I whispered as I saw her figure slowly fading away.

(Y/N)'s POV:
            I pulled my wrist away from his grip harshly and continued my way out.

I don't understand why but,

Why am I like this? I'm just his friend that's all but, why am I affected by Irene, by him, am I like this because their in a relationship?

Their my friend's, I'm their friend so, I should support them cause I'm just their friend after all.

I only followed where my feet would bring me, and I ended up going to our schools abandoned music room.

I sat down on a corner and continued crying, why am I crying?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"It's not that I like him...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
right?"

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Oh my God!!!! While writing that part, my music is on party shuffle, and that song suddenly played out of nowhere, then the scene at the rooftop really fits the song so I suddenly thought, should I make this scene a little bit dramatic?

And there it was! But I really recommend you to watch "A Korean Odyssey (화유기)" cause some of their OST's are going to be used in this story.

Please download their OST's, I will give you the titles and download them:

OST PART 1
Let Me Out by NU'EST (뉴에스트)

OST PART 2
When I Saw You by Bumkey (봄키)

OST PART 3
I Will Be By Your Side by MeloMance (멜로망스)

OST PART 4
I'll Be Fine by Suran (수란)

OST PART 5
If You We're Me by AOA YuNa, JiMin (에이오에이 유나,지민)

OST PART 6
If We We're Destined by Ben (벤)

OST PART 7
Like A Miracle(Someday) by Hwang Chi Yeul (황치율)

OST PART 8
Always You by LeeSa (리싸/이싸)

OST PART 9
Believe by Mackelli (막게리)

Stay Tuned~