11 July

The Sun shone, high up in the sky, not a cloud to see. Not too hot and not cold. The shadows were comfortably cool for a summers eve. Smells of ice cream shops and restaurants drifted over the streets. 

With his head up to the sky, Harry enjoyed the late midday sunrays which kissed his sunbrowned face. His hands in his pockets, denim jacket loosely around his musceled arms. Harry was not the only one enjoying the sun, for there were lots of people walking around with children in the park, most of them eating ice cream at this time of the day. Harry strolled down the path of the park headed to his favorite flowershop. His mind was on a bouquet of orange-red roses, red daliah's and marigolds for Hermione and Ron's 2nd aniversairy of marriage. Hermione liked fallcolours, so this was, he thought, a good combination. Right? He would ask Luna when he'd arrive at the shop, for she worked there with Neville. They had married a year after the war, after they had confessed their feelings at the same time.

Children ran after each other, their parents on an picknick blanket watching them, couples were walking hand in hand, elderly people chilling with each other on benches in the sun. Even though coleagues from work had taken him to bar's, café's or other people-meeting-places, Harry had had no luck finding someone interesting, someone who would spend time with him for who he was, not because of his popularity or his looks. 

Secretly, Harry envied the couples, walking all happy and lovey-dovey in the sun, kissing each other, being so close they would know everything about each other. But he had no time to worry about a partner, Harry said to himself. His auror job took up too much time, together with teaching first year auror students, babysitting Teddy and the part-time tattoo shop. And of course, all of his spare time went to his friends, like dinners, lunches or even going out. 

The flowershop popped into sight when Harry walked out of the park. Brightly coloured flowers and plants were placed outside, as well as in the windows. 'Luna's lillies' it was called, because those were the flowers she got from Neville on their first date. Harry walked into the shop and shouted, 'Hey guys, you have some time to help me with Hermione's bouquet?' 'Harry!' Luna exclaimed as she heared Harry downstairs, and she ran down. Luna jumped in his arms and hugged him, almost pushing all the air in Harry's lungs out. 'Oof!' Harry exclaimed, and tried to keep himself steady with Luna in his arms. 'Hey, Harry! Long time no see.' Neville walked down the stairs with a pot of white asphodel's. He put them on the counter and walked over to Harry, and hugged him when Luna finally let go. 

'Guys, I kinda need your help. It's the 2nd year aniversary of Hermione and Ron, and I know Hermione likes fallcolours, so orange, yellow and red and so.. Do you know anything you can put in a bouquet that she would like? I already thought of orange-red roses, red daliah's and marigolds.' Luna was dreaming off a bit, but soon answered. 'Roses and marigolds together? That is like putting chocolate sauce on lasagna. No can do. I'll see what I can find. Neville, you get the marigolds from the back and some of the orange flowers from in the window. I'll get the yellows from upstairs.' They both went to get the flowers, and within half a minute they were back, shoved everything off the counter and started making combinations. 

In the meantime a tall guy had walked in the shop, and Luna excused herself to help the new costumer. Harry heard them talking and recognised the voice, but just couldn't place it. Luna walked back to the counter and asked Neville to help her upstairs to find an order for the guy that had just walked in. 'We'll be back in a few minutes Harry, just have to find a bouquet in this mess.' Neville winked, making clear it was a joke. Luna elbowed him and walked up the stairs. Neville followed, leaving Harry and the new costumer behind. 

'Well Potter, I would have never thought to meet you again in this town of all,' a snarky voice said, coming from behind him. 'Same for me, Malfoy.' Harry turned around and prepared himself to look bored at Malfoy. Why did I have to meet Draco Malfoy of all people, on a day like this. Once turned around, Harry regretted all bad thoughts of Draco that had floated around in his once he had heard the voice. The Malfoy had grown out to a tall handsome man, with sharp features and a smooth, cool face. He hadn't noticed his mouth had fallen open, he was staring. 'Like what you see, Potter?' Thinking to tease Harry, Draco turned around to show himself. That brought a blush on Harry's face, and he swallowed. 

'S-sod off, Malfoy.' Harry quickly looked away, to the ground. Malfoy walked closer with his hands in his pockets. 'I was only kidding Harry, no need to blush as cute as that.' Malfoy laughed and smirked. Oh god could he get even handsomer? 'And please, say Draco. I insist.' At that, Harry looked up to meet Draco's gaze. 'Alright, Draco, what brings you here? Thought you still lived at the manor?' The blonde smiled lightly at the thought of that. 'No, the manor was too big for me and mother. We both have a house here in London now. You know, she grew up here, so of course she wanted to go back. And I have always liked Londen, the calmness of the parks and the tiny shops all over the city.' Why am I telling Potter this, Draco thought. 'I see. I just went were the auror academy was. So, here.' Harry answered, also thinking why he was telling Draco this. 

Just after Harry was done explaining, Luna walked down the stairs with a small bouquet of white flowers. 'Wow, I think your miss' would be very happy with that bouquet, Draco.' 'Oh, well, it's for my fathers grave. I'm going with mother, this afternoon. And by the way, I don't swing that way. Good day, Luna, and thank you for the beautiful bouquet. Mother will be very happy. Goodbye, Harry.' He smiled softly, took the flowers from Luna's hands and handed her the money, then walked out of the store and just before he was out of eyesight, he winked at Harry. Harry just stood there, a bit baffled, and with a small blush colouring his cheeks once more. Draco? Gay? Since when? 

'Harry, your bouquet is done,' Luna said softly as she held up a big bunch of flowers, wrapped in see-through foil and silver curls of plastic strings attached to it. 'Wow, thank you Luna. It looks amazing.' Luna smiled and handed him the flowers. Just when he wanted to ask her how much it would cost, she said 'It's on the house. A present from me and Neville as well, because we can't make it tonight.'

'Thanks Luna!' Harry turned around, waved Luna goodbye and walked out of the store.