13 July

Two days ago he had visited Fathers grave with Mother, placing the white flower bouquet on the stone at their feet. Both of them had cried in silence, shedding a tear or two at the thought of loss. Father had been dead for two years now, and even thought he had been a strict father, and not always as good or as sweet as always, he had been a loving father. He had been there if Draco wanted to talk to him, he had been Draco's role model since he was still a little boy. And then, they had smiled, thinking of all the good times hey had had together, as family. Draco had taken his mothers arm, and walked with her. Just walking.

 Once the sun hung quite low, they had went for dinner at a small restaurant, where the family would eat every year at the Aniversary of mother and father. They had eaten in comfortable silence, drinking a little wine, in between the courses chatting about their jobs, their friends and their houses. It had been nice, seeing mother again, and after dinner they had parted ways, and planned their next meeting. Tea with mother, 2 P.M., at the little teashop near the park. Yesterday he had done nothing in particular, just reading at home on his free day, wasting the time away. 

Today, on the contrary, he was very busy with helping Blaise Zabini running an Artclass. His business had just been opened, and already there were bookings for the next three months. And so, Draco had offered to help, not only because Blaise was his friend, but also because he had been interested in taking an Artclass himself. Right now he was on his way to the shop, enjoying the morning sun that shone on his face, the little amount of people that was awake at this hour in the morning was calming. He walked into Blaise's shop and was greeted by him immediately. 

'Draco! Long time no see!'He smiled wide and hugged him brotherly. 'Blaise, we saw each other just last week. It really hasn't been long.' Draco laughed and they sat down. 'So tell me, what are we gonna do today? I see you got a lot of big canvasses ready.' Draco asked Blaise. 

'Well, I thought maybe it would be nice to do still lifes with flowers, because the mejority of today will be female. So...' He went to the counter and got a vase from behind it with lots of big flowers, 'I went over to get these at Luna's. They have lots of beautiful flowers there.' He put the vase on a stool in the middle of the room. 

'So, let's get started. The customers will be here within an hour, and we gotta put up 15 easels with chairs, we gotta prepare some coffee and tea. Oh, and I got cookies, so those will have to be put on a plate as well. Then finally we have to prepare some paint, paintbrushes, cans with water for each easel and then welcome the customers. ' Blaise summed. 'You sure have busy mornings, Blaise.' Draco laughed. 

They got started and within three quarters they had everything prepared, and sat down to relax for a bit, waiting for the customers for today. With mugs filled with coffee they went over their past week, just chatting and catching up. About 5 minutes before the start of the course, customers came in, of course groups of friends, and all got name tags and something to drink. They all got an easel assigned to them and sat down at their easels. 

They were all waiting for the last two customers for this course to come in, when Hermione and a guy came walking in. 'Draco! It's Potter!' Blaise whispered into Draco's ear. Draco spun around, busy chatting with some women, and met the gaze of a certain brown haired, slightly tanned, goodlooking bloke who were greeted by Blaise walking past Draco, who left his best mate behind to busy himself with the customers. Draco kept staring, surprised by seeing the man so soon again. He felt a blush rising and quickly turned away. Blaise assigned Hermione and Harry an easel and gave them their name tags. 

Once all of them were seated, Blaise began explaining. 'Goodmorning ladies, and gentleman. Today we shall be painting a still life of these beautiful flowers.' He paused for a second and pointed out the flowers in the middle of the room. 'I have some canvasses standing in the back of the room, so you can choose from different sizes, but I got these big canvasses yesterday, so if you want to challenge yourself pick one of those. Let's get started!' 

While everybody was getting themselves a canvas, Draco walked over to Blaise, who was busy with the paint and pencils at the counter. 'Blaise, did you ask me to help you today because you knew Potter was coming?' Draco asked with a fake smile. Blaise responded with sarcasm, 'No, not at all. It's not like I have known your crush on him since 7th year, and your constant nagging about him since, what was it? The first time you ever saw him?' Draco looked a bit angry and blushed. 'Keep your voice down Blaise. If you dare snitch me I'll kill you.' Blaise laughed and walked to the customers, to explain how to put up a simple base sketch. 

During the sketching time, Draco was constantly aware of Harry's presence, glancing over at him, but never being noticed. Was he really as oblivious as everybody had always said?  Draco wandered around the circle of painters, giving some of them advice on how to shade the leafs or the form of the flowers. When he got to Harry's easel he was surprised how well he made the composition, as well as a bit of background. 

'Do you enjoy watching me paint, Draco?' Harry asked out of nothing. Draco was a bit startled by the question, but answered quickly. 'W-what are you talking about, Potter? I am watching everyone, that is my job.' Harry snickered. 'Do you really believe all those rumors about me being that oblivious? I saw you watching me all the time. Are you still certain that watching everyone is your job?' 

'I have no idea what you are talking about, Potter.' Draco tried. 'Oh, come on.' Harry spun around on his stool and faced Draco. 'If you think I'm that hot, you don't have to be so sneaky. You could even scream it out loud if that makes you feel better.' Draco blushed at that, and tried to hide it, but he was just too late. Harry had seen the blush rising on the blonde's face, and blushed as well, and tried to hide it by turning back to his canvas and muttered a quick 'You have other paintings to look at, Malfoy.' 

Draco quickly walked back to the counter to relax himself. Dammit, did Ha-Potter see me blush? I liked seeing him blush though. That red on his cheeks suits him well. Wait, what? 

After half an hour Blaise called everyone to a stop, so they could look at each others paintings, and because the time was over. While the customers got together, Harry walked over to Draco, with his painting in his hand. Harry put his tall cancas in front of himself and leaned on it, right in front of Draco. 'You like what you're seeing, Draco?' Harry teased. Before he could blush, Draco stopped himself and got control over his face. 'You are quite the talented painter, Potter. Even if it's coming from me.' At that Harry blushed lightly. Could he really be that obvious? 

'T-Thanks, Draco. I really enjoyed my time here. I'm guessing you did to? Seeing that you spent your time... observing?' Hary smirked. 'Seriously, Potter? Observing? That's the only thing you could come up with?' Draco asked sarcasticly. 'Well... there are a lot of other things I could have suggested, but I don't think you would have accepted those.' Harry answered. 'Oh, how childish, Harry.' Draco finished. 

Hermione had in the mean time joined Harry, and blended into the conversation. 'You know, Draco, once a child, always a child.' She laughed. 'I found this course rather relaxing, I think we'll have to do this more often, Harry.' Draco responded to that, 'Well, you're always welcome.' 
'Thank you, Draco, that's really nice. For now, Harry, we have a brunch planned, so we should get going. I got our coats, and you know the adress of the restaurant.' Harry nodded at her, and took his coat. 'Thank you, Draco. I guess I'll see you around again, some time.' Hopefully, Draco thought. 'Yes, see you around, Harry.' 

As Harry and Hermione walked out, Draco slumped into a chair. 'Well, had your fun for today, Dray?' Blaise stood behind him and asked sarcasticly with a huge grin plastered to his face. 'Shut up, Blaise.' Draco sat in his chair, sexually frustrated with a tomatoe red face. Why did Harry bloody Potter have to follow this course, and especially today? And why does he have such an effect on me?