Fred Weasley // Prank Wars

Happy Birthday Fred and George Weasley !!💖

[a/n - i hate this one too my goodness i was so cringe with my writing pls]

The Burrow, as usual, was packed with people during the holidays. I had been invited over by Molly and Ron, who thought it be a good change for me, since I lived in the city, which was crowded than ever.

It was my first time living in the Burrow, so I was a little less myself. I stood awkwardly with Hermione at the doorway, as Mr.Weasley quietly ushered me and Hermione inside the dining room, claiming that he had more to know about the a new muggle invention that I had no idea about.

I just nodded and smiled, and slowly whispered to Hermione, "What's he talking about?"

"I honesty don't know." Hermione shook her head and quickly shot a smile, as Mr.Weasley turned his head to us.

Don't get me wrong; I love Mr. Weasley. It's just that he sometimes may extend his talks from interesting to what-the-hell-is-he-saying.

"Uh, Mr.Weasley?" I prompt, "We can talk all about this during supper. I and Hermione go unpack our stuff."

Mr.Weasley nodded, "Sure thing, Y/N amd Hermione. Just remind me. You know how old I'm getting."

I smiled and grabbed Hermione's elbow amd dragged her upstairs, "Phew, that was close."

"You should thank my fast thinking skills." I rolled my eyes, as I opened the door to Ginny's room.

Splashh!!!

A thick fluid hit my head and the next thing I know, I'm covered in green slime. I hear a shout of laughter from my left and I turn in that direction. I can't really see anything because the green- ew, - fluid was all over my face. I wipe some from my eyes, amd luckily, none of it goes inside my eyes.

Standing infront of me is the most annoying, yet beautiful person I've ever known. He's smirking and his eyes sparkle with mischief.

"Nice to see you, too, Weasley." I sent him my sweetest smile.

"Ah, (Y/L/N), naïve as always." Fred shakes his head.

"That I am. Now why don't you greet your guest in a proper manner?" I requested, taking a step closer and hugging him.

He shrieked as I wrap my arm around him.

I wipe all of the slime on his shirt and hair and pull back, "And you said that I was the naïve one."

He makes a face at me in disgust and carefully touches the slime on his hair and his shirt, "Ew, ew, ew."

"Backfired!" George laughed at his brother's discomfort.

"Yeah, you tell him, George." I pointed at Fred.

I made my way towards the bathroom, and take a long shower, and put new clothes on my body. Once I put on my clothes, I peek out the bathroom and see that the group of three were still there and were having a talk.

I tiptoe to my bag and grab a shampoo. Boy, I wanted to play this prank on him for a very long time.

I make my way towards them, "Now all of you get the hell out of here, I want to clean up the mess Weasley made." I point at all the slime on the floor.

Fred suddenly looked up amd smirked, "The mess I made..."

"Ew, get your head out of the gutter, you perv. Now, shoo, you too, 'Mione." I usher the crowd out as Fred looks at me, "Need help, (Y/L/N)?"

"No, thank you, Weasley, now leave. Oh, by the way, that slime? It doesn't go off using normal shampoo. Use thjs one." I throw the shampoo at him.

"How do I know if it's not a prank?" He raises an eyebrow at me.