After

"What are you doing here"I said while turning around facing the man,as I looked closer,I realized it was my manager,I put my hands on my head and said,"what did I do this time".

"Why did you break up with Isabella"
I look at him like he was crazy,"She lied to me"but when I said that I started to wonder,"who told you that?".

"Isabella called me and told me,you need to get back together with her"

"I will never get back with her,She broke my heart,your supposed to have honesty in a relationship"

"Well I guess your going to have to deal with it,because your getting 50,000 dollars if you do a interview with ion magazine,you could pay off your mothers medical bill"

I think to myself I have to do this for my mother she needs this money,that's the whole reason I got this job to support her through her cancer

Riele looks at me trying to figure out what I was going to say,"Okay fine,but only for the interview "I say,My manager nods his head and heads back to his car,I drag Riele inside of the house because i know she might be so confused.

"What was that about Jace"

"My mom,She has cancer she's in the hospital and I use every paycheck I have to pay for her hospital bill"

Riele looked very remorseful,"I'm so sorry,so that's why you started acting"

"Yep,And that's why this interview means a lot to me"

Riele sighs and after a few seconds a small forms on her face,"I know what we're gonna do,Come on"

I look at her in confusion as she pulls me back inside,didn't she just say the only way to get over Isabella was to get over her in some fresh air,"Riele where are you taking me"

She leads me to my room and lets me go,She turns around with a smirk,"We're gonna go out tonight and have fun,and try to not look like you just got broken up with".

I look at her and smile,"Well technically-"Riele stops me mid sentence and rolls her eyes,"yeah yeah yeah,you broke up with her,y'all aren't together anymore so broken up".

Riele started making her way to my closet and picked out an outfit and put it on the bed and pointed to it,"your wearing this tonight".

"Yes ma'am"I smirked.

She looks at me with concern and asks,"Are you going to be okay by yourself?".I decide to tease her a little,"Where are you going Rie-Rie".She rolls her eyes and laughs,"Well I have to get my clothes someway".

I dramatically sigh,"Can't you call your sister to drop it off".She looks at me long and hard,and I start pouting dramatically,"pweasee".

"Fine"She says giving in."I'm just going to take a shower in the meantime".

I get up and go to the closet and grab a new towel and washcloth from the closet and give it to Riele,and I walked to my dresser and handed her one of my old white tees with the Mickey Mouse logo on it.

"You need anything else just ask for it"I say while walking back to the bed.

I grab my phone and look at Snapchat,and sees Isabellas recent activity.

Don't forget to watch me and Jace on our interview for Ion Magazine.I quickly turned off my phone,I lost all respect for her when she lied,I find myself sighing as I start to think that she only wanted me for publicity the whole time,and to think I loved her,and thought she felt the same.

"Jace"I hear a soft voice yell.

I quickly get out of my thoughts,"Yes Riele",She laughs nervously and said,"The shower won't turn off".

I start laughing,"I'm coming to save you".

When I open the door,The fog immediately hit my face.I close my eyes and asked her,"Is it okay if I come in a little bit more".

"Yes,just hurry and pass me the towel while your at it please cause I left it"I grab her towel and slide open the glass door.I hand her the towel and turn off the shower.

As she comes out I hear her say,"Get out now you pervert".

I smirk,"I'm leaving,I'm leaving",As I close the door I say,"trust me if I wanted to see u naked I would've".

"In your dreams Norman"Riele laughed.
——————————————————————————
It was 7:59 and I saw Jace counting down the seconds on his fingers till the clock turned 8:00

I had on a cute black dress with some clear high heels I found around it probably was Isabella's but I didn't care.

I tapped Jace and said,"Come on this is where the real fun begins,We are gonna get you over Isabella and fast"

Jace smirked and looked me up and down,"You sure the person,I'm looking for isn't here already?."I feel my face heat up and I silently thank god I have a dark complexion so that he can't really see me blush that much.

I turned my head quickly and saw a pillow on the side of him,I quickly took it up and started hitting him,"Don't make a comment like that again,weirdo"Jace smiles and grabs the pillow and pulls me close.

"I saw you blushing"

I smile and pushed him away,"Come on,I was never blushing I was just hot"I start fanning myself and make my way to the door covering my face,"Let's go my sister left her car here for us to take".

He walked in front of me and said,"Pass me the keys please"

I chuckled and smile,"What,afraid that I'll crash us"He gives me a serious expression and says "who wouldn't be scared"

I threw it to him,"I wouldn't but I'll let you drive just because"

We turn on some music as we drive to the club,Jace lowers it down while he was driving,I looked confused,"Why did you turn it down".

He looked back and smirked,"you know I think that this is the first time I've felt so strongly about a person without even knowing them for that long".

I hide my smile and turned to the window,"Your lying Jace,You don't mean that".

He tapped me as he looked at the road and said,"I do though"

I smiled and turned back on the music.

I think I'm gonna end it here for today,I'm going to try my best to update frequently.I hope that you guys are doing good in quarantine I know that I'm bored out of my mind,but hopefully it's better for y'all