Your Mum - who was she?

She didn't finish school. Pulling through wasn't an option for her.
Because she didn't complete highschool or have any other education or training she was denied access to many simple jobs.

She met your dad during her third year. Your grandparents were very academically adept and were furious when she dropped out and kicked her out of her childhood home. She fled the city with her then boyfriend. Or rather she ran away and he ran after her. I personally think that it was sweet. She couldn't of survived that terrible situation if she was alone. It was back breakingly difficult to make a living for themselves in a new\scary environment with nothing but friendly faces and the clothes on their backs. They were a magical pair. A short ass string-bean criminal bullshitter ( dad ) and the physical employment of that old woman's rights poster with the woman in the bandana flexing. It was an adventure. She grew and so did he. It was a stable chapter in her life. But life decided to breath fire on their peaceful lives.

Then a turf war broke out. Their apartment building looked like Swiss cheese. Your eventual dad checked on their floor mates. Every body knew everybody. They couldn't imaging life without them. Three others survived, everyone else became a metallic  stain on the grey carpet.

He broke.

He developed a type of PTSD and never looked at her the same way again. He ran away a week after he heard that she was pregnant. She was left with a little human in her tummy and a hole in her heart. She had such potential. But it was stomped on by obsession and separation.
And so she says to you now " Don't end up like me."

Life did not wait for her. It kept on rolling.