Friends...Gotta Deal With 'Em

You ask me to update and i will update not quicker than i was before but i will. Here is the next part in TOON DXD AND i failed to mention that your friend is a GIRL It is required for the plot. And if any of you have DREAMED of going out with your best friend Then you are out of Luck unless of course by popular demand you want me to Make your friend and then turn her into one of your girls but that is up to you guys.

Y/n POV

Have you ever laid down and looked at the ceiling while thinking about how much you hate perverts, especially when their in trios. Well that's what i was doing waiting for my friend to come over. I heard a knock on my door and went to go get it. I opened and i saw a very exhausted (F/N) "What *Pant* Do you *pant* Want?" She said panting like she just ran for 7 miles. Wait... "Did you run all the way here?"I asked and she nodded. I Face palm at that then saw Her face turn a light shade of red. "What's wrong (F/N)?" I asked her and she points at my midsection. "Oh that. It's so weird because i just woke up and boom. Not to mention that i am super fast now." I told her and she gave on of those "Yeah Right" looks. "If that's true then show me." She said crossing her arms. I smirked and picked her up. She gained a shocked look then i started running to the museum we went to earlier. She looked around and  was shocked "So i guess you were telling the truth." She said and sighed knowing that i was right which means she has to do what ever i want her to do for a week. Oh yeah let me go back a bit you see a while ago me and (f/n) made a deal that every time we saw differently on something for example who's going to lose a fight then the loser would have to do whatever the winner wanted them to for a week. Now i know what you are thinking, you are thinking that a girl who makes a guy do what ever she wants and vice versa is pretty risky. To tell you the truth we know it is, that's part of why we do it. I ran back to my house with (f/n) and just sat on the couch. "So what do you want me to do?" She asked and i thought, What do i want her to do?

Alright guys so i know i said i was gonna take a break for awhile but i can't so im just gonna write to make sure i don't break down. I know that it's short but i wanted to give you guys a choice of what you want to happen. You can give me specifics or it can be one of the following,

Friendship

or

A friend to help you out once in a while 

or 

A girlfriend

Comment below what you want and i will talk to you guys later.