Who am I?

Here I am: tapped to a chair and gagged just because she wants my loverboy. My perfect little loverboy. I miss him so much. His strong arms hugging me,his blue eyes looking at me,his loopy grin and mishievious smirk,and most of all the way he kisses me and says "Everything is alright." I really need that kiss right now. This girl has locked me in a duegon and the food portion she gives me always becomes smaller by each day. Soon there will be no food for me. I really need to stop thinking about that.  If I do,I might have a heart attack at age 27! Maybe not,but I still need to think positive. Hopefully,he's looking for me. I almost forgot! You don't know who he is. He is my loving perfect boyfriend Chris Evans. Now, who am I? I'm his girlfriend Abigail Kelly. I'm nothing special. yet. I want to become a singer. Also,no I'm not using Chris for his fame hoping I'll become famous. When I first met him I didn't even know who he actually was. How can that be? Well I'll tell you! It was Friday the 13th in October. I was currently in California. I usually live in New York,but  I was here because a contract was offered to me for my singing career. I had two days before I went to the big meeting. Luckily, my best friend decided to come with me. She is kind of party animals,so put us together and some major partying is going to happen while other is going to read. That major partying was going to happen tonight. Although,that night I wasn't feeling it. I was feeling myself:insecure,depressed,yet as if something was going to happen. I was right of course. Since it was Friday the 13th in October a costume party was going on and a hot boy invited Ally,my best friend, to it. I think the boy's name was James. Anyway,"James" took a interest in Ally and he said he had just the friend for me. I really hope he isn't a total sleeze. Also,not a jerk. I just want a handsome guy that's nice and modest. Apparently, too much to ask. I was doing my hair because dirty blonde curly hair is hard to do even if you have years of experience. I was wearing a lighter blue dress that stopped before my knees and I only wore mascara,which I don't really need because they're naturally long,but whatever,and shiny red lip gloss. The red looks well on my tan complexion and the blue looks well with my stormy blue eyes. Not to be brag,but I think I look smoking right now.(For once in my life.) I was studying my hot appearance when Ally came in. She's a toe head with greenish blue eyes. She wore a black dress that was a little short for my taste,but she's wearing it. Her lips  were painted ruby red and she had sparkly eye shadow on. She had blush and mascara on too. She looked at me. "You look hot." I smirked. "As do you my fine best friend." She laughed and grabbed my arm. "Let's go party!!!"