I sure hope so.

Chris's POV

"What about her?" She looked so disappointed and worried. Was it because of me? Was it Ally? Maybe, she was having mix feelings for multiple people. Chris,shhhhh. Abigail looked at me and responded "I hope she's okay. I never saw her after she disappeared from the kitchen." I don't think she knows that Ally hooked up with James. Should I tell her? Probably. "Abbi,Ally is fine." She looked bewild. "How would you know that?" I got uneasy. "James,you know the guy last night that was totally wasted?" She nodded her head. "She is most likely with him." She calmed down a little remembering. "Is she in good hands?" I thought about it. James can be responsible if need be. All of his exes loved and adored him. They always talked about feeling safe and secure. Well,the ones that I've ever talked to. I responded "I believe so." She nodded in understanding and started cuddling to me again. This is perfect. She yawned. "What time is it anyway?" I shrugged my shoulders. "Let me see,hun." Shit. I didn't mean to say hun. Great. We haven't actually started anything yet I already fucked up. When I grabbed my phone I looked at her reaction. She didn't have a negative look on. She looked at peace;happy maybe. I didn't actually mess up! Yes! I looked at the time. Woah. 6:30 A.M.! I usually don't get up this early unless I'm filming. Wait. Am I on set today? Please let this be a no. I checked my phone. Yes! Off today. Abbi looked up at me? "The time is?" Shit. Forgot. "6:30." She must of thought the same thing I did;her eyes got wider and her jaw dropped. I chuckled. "I had the same reaction." She laughed. "Sooooooo the whole day awaits." Is she hinting to stay with me? I sure hope so.  "Sooooooo I get you for a whole day?" Please say yes. Please say yes! She looked up. "For now." I laughed and kissed her temple.  She yawned. We should get our asleep. We talked all night. "Get some sleep." "Are you sure,Chris?" I nodded. She soon fell asleep. Then,I fell asleep with her breathing soothing me while she in my arms.