❤b.m.j.❤

Name: Britney Mae Jameson
Age: 17
Sexuality: Straight maybe bicurious
Relationship status: "Taken by my wonderful boyfriend!!"
Kids: 0
Career: high school student/part time caretaker at local animal shelter
Siblings: Ronnie and James
Species: witch
Extra Information: when Britney was really young her father was very abusive. He sexually, mentally and physically abused her and her siblings. Well one day after they came home from school Britney had been sent home with a note saying that the nurse thinks she might be pregnant. Well she was until her father found out and nearly beat her to death. She lost the baby and was in a coma for several months. Almost a year later their dad had been thrown in jail and her brother was old enough to take care of her (he was 18 at the time) he was about to tell them to pull the plug when she started showing signs of brain activity. She woke up a few days later. She has been in pretty good health since but does have some memory loss. Her older brother is very protective of her. Her sister Ronnie had not been seem since the incident. According to her brother their mother took her away to a different country but left James and Britney behind. No one knows why not even Ronnie. (This all happened when she was 14-15)
Tagged account: Taylorsgirlxx

 (This all happened when she was 14-15)Tagged account: Taylorsgirlxx

Throw back to her pink and blonde hair (16 years old)

More pink hair

Face claim: Aly Antorcha