Ch.10 Returning Home

Cheryl's View; 

After a long and needed Holiday, I was finally home. Jeni was crazy excited about Nick and I. She mentioned that it would be good for me.

"Me and Ricky are going to Philly tomorrow." Nick told me, as we were on FaceTime together.

"What are you doing there?" I asked, making conversations.

"Just going around the city and exploring. Whatever comes up I guess." Nick shrugged, he was sitting in his bed doing something on his laptop.

"I hope you have fun," I commented and then began a new conversation, "Maura and I are going to the mall together tomorrow."

"Yea?" Nick acted as if he was interested in girl things,but simply couldn't pull it off. "What are you doing there?"

I pulled my hair back, "We're going dress shopping for spring fling."

I wanted Nick to ask me so badly, but I wasn't sure if he'd be interested in those types of things.

"I'm taking you, so make sure your outfit is as beautiful as you are." Nick commented, looking totally calm.

"Well you haven't really asked me, Nick Ireland." I smirked, into the screen.

Nick stopped looking at his computer, "Will you be my date to spring fling?" He looked totally innocent, but confident all at once.

"Duh!" I giggled, and he turned off his computer.

"What are you doing right now?" Nick asked me suddenly.

"Talking to you obviously," I raised my eyebrow.

"Can I come pick you up?"

"What? You don't have your license." I giggled.

"I have my permit and Ricky isn't using the car. You're technically not allowed to drive with other people except your parents, but my dad lets me drive other people." Nick explained, almost pleading.

"Fine, but what are we going to do? It's already six thirty." I inquired.

"Not sure yet, we'll figure it out." Nick then hung up and showed up to my house five minutes later.

"I'll be back later, Jeni." I told my sister and she said goodbye.

I jumped into Ricky's van and there Nick was sitting in the drivers seat. "Hello gorgeous." Nick smiled widely, then giving me a long wet kiss.

(FORE WARNING ⚠️, the rest of the chapter may be inappropriate for some viewers, proceed with caution)

"You seem happy to see me," I smiled pulling away, once again his glowing brown eyes caught my attention.

"I'm not sure where we're going. But let's see where this road takes us." Nick told me, pulling out of my driveway.

I had to say, seeing Nick drive was pretty attractive. I wasn't sure why, but it was. We drove for about five minutes until we saw a small park.

"Do you want to go there?" Nick asked, pointing towards the park.

I replied yes and immediately knew where I was. This was the park that Ricky and Nick did a series of challenges, either shooting hoops or creating an obstacle course in the playground. Anyways, Nick parked on the side of the road and turned off the van.

Both of us jumped out of the car and walked towards the playground. "Can we go on the swings first?" I asked, excited child-like, running towards the swings without an answer.

A small laugh escaped from Nick's lips, his loft pink lips.

Nick and I did several tricks on the swing set, and then grew bored. Eventually we made our way over to the basketball court, and sat down. Both of us watched the sunset. "You know the sunset is pretty gorgeous, but it isn't as gorgeous as you." Nick whispered into my ear.

A large smirk spread across my face, and I found myself sitting on Nick's lap, now making out. I wrapped my legs around him and he moved his hands all around my back, getting lower and lower.

"I'm so happy we met, Nicholas." I breathed out, and I could feel the smile spread across his face.

It had started getting dark, and the lights on the court were broken. Nobody walking by could see us, they could probably hear us, but they couldn't see a thing.

Nick moved his hand underneath my shirt and made his way up to my breast. He began cupping it. "That feels nice." I said, once Nick began kissing my neck.  Before anything else could happen, Nick's phone started ringing and it was obnoxiously loud.

"I'm sorry," Nick sighed, grabbing his phone after he saw that his mom was calling. I continued sitting on Nick's lap, as he answered.

"Hello." Nick spoke into his phone.  You could hear his mom yelling from the other end, but I couldn't make out what she was saying.

"Yes, mom." Nick sighed, clearly annoyed with what his mom was saying. "Yes, I'll be there soon."

After that he hung up, and gave me a sad look. "I have to go home." Nick sighed, giving me a sweet innocent kiss on my cheek.

"Fine," I sighed, crawling off of Nick.

He grabbed my chin and whispered, "To be continued." I gave him a small peck on the lips and walked over to Ricky's van.

When we arrived back at my house, Nick held my hand and sighed. "I'm not going to be back until Sunday." Nick mentioned.

"I know that already." I smiled, looking at his gorgeous figure.

"Yea, but I'm going to miss you. I'm going to miss those l-i-p-s..." Nick spoke slowly, attacking my lips.

"You try to act sexy, but you don't need to try so hard." I gave him a quick hand hug, and opened the side door.

"I'm really going to miss you babe." Nick said again.

"Are you okay? You keep saying that." I asked turning towards Nick.

"I guess.." He paused, "But we've known each other for about a month and we've seen each other almost every single day. Now I'm going to be without you for almost a week, I don't know. I think it's hard."

"I understand," I answered, I had never seen nick be so honest before and it was adorable. "I'm going to miss you too, but you can call me everyday okay?"

Nick nodded and gave me one last kiss, that was the last time I ever saw Nick Ireland.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
ahaha I'm just screwing with you guys😂