Broken

Aura entered the city Tiberius by her side, she had not spoken a word to him since that night, every time their eyes locked her stomach turned, Roman guards laid rebel bodies on the ground

They made their way to the villa given to them by Marcus. She entered their shared room, men placed her belongings on the ground she smiled at them, Talisa and Nimeria began pulling out her dresses.

"Aura." Tiberius said coming into the room to talk to her. "I wish to break words."

"I have none to..." She began but was stopped when he gripped her arm and spun her to face him, his eyes held anger.

"I will not take this silent treatment any longer." His voice was low and his gripped tightened on her. "You are wife, you will end this childish act." He said,

"I am no slave! I am a Roman woman!" Aura said her voice raising, he reeled his hand back slapping her across the face. Aura held the back of her hand to her cheek, her eyes watering. Talisa and Nimeria stopped their tasks, their mouths hung open.

"See yourself to bath." He warned letting go of her walking out of the room.

She released a breath she held as tears began to fall. Talisa came to her and enveloped her in a hug shushing her.

"Nimeria, see to bath filled." She said. Talisa looked at Aura's face the hand mark discolored her pale skin.

"You must be strong, for him." Talisa said putting her hand on Aura's stomach, the small bump barely there, she nodded in response.

Talisa helped her into the bath the water sent goosebumps over her body. The curtain opened and Tiberius entered.

"Leave us." He said to the women who surrounded Aura. He removed the fabric that covered him, and stepped into the bath, Aura avoided eye contact with him, she moved her hands rippling the water.

He touched the side of her face, and she jumped slightly tears coming to her eyes. He shushed her, as he pulled her up the spot she sat in, he looked at her, his hands roaming over her before pushing her over the side of the bath, she begged softly for him to let her go. He gripped her shoulder as he pushed himself into her, his grip tightened. Aura cried out in pain, her eyes closing attempting to go back to her and Spartacus were together. Her body didn't move, there was no pleasure for her. Tiberius was not the man who she loved any longer.

 Tiberius was not the man who she loved any longer