Chapter 1

its been years since ruby was first separated from Weiss, Blake, and yang...Weiss went back to atlas...

she had to work as her father instructed, since she'll be the new heir to inherited her father's dust company...and since winter, Weiss's sister is no longer apart of the company, since she has other business to take care of.

but anyways that wasn't Weiss's dream...every morning and night she thinks of Ruby, Blake and Yang...but mostly ruby since ruby was the first one to leave out of all of them...Weiss misses them..

she hopes to meet them again one day...hopefully, Blake on the other hand disappeared after the fall of beacon and vale.

she decided it was best to find Adam and stop him once and for all,

Yang did the same thing..but instead she was going to find Blake and take her back and force her to talk if she has to and trust me..it won't end well.

Ruby was literally all alone...her sister gone, Weiss going back home, And Blake's disappearance...

it was all a struggle for the young girl...it made her sad that Team RWBY was gone but it didn't stop her for bringing it back.

Ruby was just outside in front of the kingdom known as Atlas...she finally made it to her destiny..she walked pass the gate and into the city .

she was walking pass stores, super markets, restaurants and other things well passing though...she looked around and noticed the stares people are giving her.

All the people knew she wasn't from Atlas...she was an outsider...everyone says she's from vale, they kept whispering

"Hey..she's a huntress...isn't she from beacon..the place where everything was taken over by grimms..what is she doing here" a girl said wearing white blouse..."a girl who couldn't save her own school...i hope she doesn't cause trouble" a man whispered ..

she ignored all the things they said and kept walking until a man stopped her.

Ruby was carrying a sword for the first time on the side of her left hip...and her scythe in the back like she always has it,

so without making a scene she keeps her scythe hidden underneath her red cloak...she didn't grab the sword just yet..but instead looked at him..

the man couldn't see ruby's face because it was hidden with her red hood/cloak.

she could see the man tho he wore a white shirt with a light blue vest and white pants with just black shoes...to ruby he seemed familiar but, she ignored it...

Ruby could tell that he is a guard by the weapon he was holding..it was on the right side of his right hip...and it was a sword like Ruby's.

the guard looked at ruby..he was now suspicious of her appearance..and was laying his hand on the back tip of the sword ready to wield it at any moment ..

waiting for her to take action, ruby just stood still but had a grin on her lips..."State your business" he said..ruby looked at the guard and finally said "i'm here to speak to the heiress of the Schnee dust company"

ruby looked at the man smiling...ruby made eye contact with the man...he had blue light eyes...

he stared at ruby
"Why do you wish to speak to Ms. Schnee..she is currently busy at the moment"  he said but Ruby didn't care and walked passed him instead "Your useless to me then" she said coldly

in the pass year she chanced so much...her clumsiness and kind attitude was nowhere to be seen, her eyes were lifeless..her attitude got colder, her fighting skills got better..