Chapter 3

(see end of chapter for more notes)

[Ruby's Third POV]

The wind in the air brushes though Ruby as she opens her eyes and gets up from the bed she was laying on...her wound still stinging but ignores it and looks to her right...seeing her partner sound asleep makes her smile...

Ruby slowly got up from the bed making sure not to wake up her friend, she went straight to the bathroom that's connected towards Weiss's room, She started turning on the fossil water pooring out, Ruby splashed water on her face and dries and breathing calmly.

It may be quiet and peaceful but Ruby kept having those dreams...the dreams where Weiss was covered in blood and she faded away...it hurts ruby to see Weiss like that in her dreams...but knowing those dreams are really the future...she can't help but think it wasn't much of a good idea to come...

it's so peaceful in atlas...no harm is done...no murders are seen...no Robers are near...it's just so... peaceful...ruby will feel guilty if she brings any trouble here...so she decides that it best to just leave now...before anything happens. She got out of the bathroom and looked at the bed...Weiss was still sleep...and it was best for her to be...Ruby got dress and wore a black Shirt and black skinny jeans she has red strips on her shirt and jeans and to top it off she has a cross necklace around her neck and wore her Red hooded Cloak.

She got her bagpack and was ready to leave, she looked at her partner one more time...hoping she'll understand why she had to leave...Ruby covered her wound with bandaids and headed out the door...She sighed Heavily
[C]Still feeling bad about leaving without saying another words...again...but it was for the best even though...Weiss will cry again...

-Time Skip-
[Weiss's POV]

By the time I woke up, I had a slight headache..it hurt like hell...when I opened my eyes it was quiet...no sound...no nothing...I got up and all I was was nothing...no Ruby or her bag anywhere....I had a bad feeling about this...so I quickly got off my bed and got dress...I wore a white blouse and a skirt with blue lines on them and also with my symbol and on my Right stood Myrtenaster my favorite weapon..and really my only.

after I got everything ready I ran towards the hall, I looked everywhere...I looked in all the rooms, I looked in the kitchen because knowing her she'll probably be hungry but still...she isn't to be found..."Ruby...where are you?" I whispered

I got tired of looking...She was no where to be find...so...that has to be...that she left...but...what's the reason you did?...why did you leave...? Why did you go?...Tears started pooring out my eyes...it hurts...it really hurts..."Ruby!!!" I cried and I kept crying...I didn't want to be alone...not again...

[Third POV]

In the distances were shadows flooding above the heiress..not caring if anything was around her "Poor Girl.." a voice said "she probably left because you were weak" it was gently...but then again it craved for blood.."s..she wouldn't...I know she wouldn't.." the heiress said...she kept saying that Ruby would never leave her.. because she was weak...she would never..."but what if it was true? What if your dear friend ran from you?" The voice kept saying..."I can help...just take my hand...and I'll lead you to your fate" The voice was now harsh.

"I...I" Weiss was hesitating, she didn't know if she wanted this...she...she only wanted ruby by her side that's all she wanted but her mind wasn't on the right path so she slowly reached for the shadows hand..."that's it..." It said "now...let's tak-" the shadow stopped speaking...Weiss opened her eyes and right then and there tears poored out once again...

The shadow has met the Sharp blade of a certain Scythe "You'll Never Take Her" and then the shadow disappeared...sighing, but kneels down to Weiss..."Weiss?" Ruby softly said..."it's okay now..." She smiled at her friend and Weiss couldn't help but to hug her partner "Ruby! I'm so glad you came back!" Was at Weiss could say...Ruby hugged back and smiled "I'm glad I didn't either...but I'm happy your safe at least..." Ruby Said a little more calmer now since her friend is safe...

"Now" Ruby turned back into her serious face..."Why don't you go and pack..." She said..Weiss looked confused "Why?" She said now looking into her silver eyes "Because..." Ruby smiled "I wouldn't want to leave you here all alone now would I? You are important..and I don't want anything to happening to you..." Ruby admitted "Knowing you...you wouldn't leave my side and I'm happy for that...but this time...I'm going to stay by you at all times.."

Ruby hugged Weiss tight and said one last thing "We've all lost something, and I've seen what loss can do to people. But if we gave up every time we lost, then we'd never be able to move forward...and I will not lose you" Weiss was surprised...for so many years of not seeing her friend...she really changed to much...it made her happy that her leader became so grown..."go pack" Ruby said again but this time

Weiss nodded but before she want up stairs she looked at those eyes again "Ruby?" Weiss started saying "Yes? What is it?" Ruby Smiled looking at those icy blue eyes of her friend "I'm glad your back...I kind of...missed you the most as well" She said blushing a little Ruby smirked "Awe, thats so sweet of you! " Ruby laughed "y..you dolt!" Weiss yelled but Ruby smiled "I'm glad to be back too..
'ice Princess'"
Weiss smiled a bit and headed towards her room to pack...they both seem so happy until they find out what's waiting for them behind these doors.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Heyya!!! Sorry if I took long but here you have it!! Another prefect (lying to myself)Story! Now I hope you all liked it and yea, and I hope I can get chus feedbacks well cya! And enjoy!